Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning yall!
HP
Its probably a good thing the judge got a hold of the guy who shot the dogs.
If that happened here, the judge would never see him. 10' deep the coyotes won't even find them.
Rob my house, steal my car, even run off with the ol lady they still stand a chance of living. Hurt my dogs and all H*'ll will be turned loose.

Morning OFC. We took in an abandoned Kitty yesterday. She's getting over being scared. She's starving though. She can't weigh but five pounds and she's got to be about two years old. Beautiful gray with white socks. She'll be ok. She's got a family now

Yes it is...Monday...doesn’t have the same sting any more...lol
@drcree they are bred to be female...the mother plant is tricked into growing male parts (through the use of chemicals) but there are no male plants so all the seeds will be female seeds...
Sunny and cool here in NCal today...what to do???
great explanation re. thank you

Good morning OFC
We took in an abandoned Kitty yesterday. She's getting over being scared. She's starving though. She can't weigh but five pounds and she's got to be about two years old. Beautiful gray with white socks. She'll be ok. She's got a family now
You saved a life and now receive unconditional love in return. That is so awesome.

Good morning OFC

You saved a life and now receive unconditional love in return. That is so awesome.
It is! I've always said animals over people. Poor things been hiding with no food for ten days. Thankfully it did have some water available. It's in with my mom. They need each other. But she's the family cat. I can't wait for it to meet it's brother and sister! In a few days when it's more comfortable. We need a name for the Kitty. Because it's a survivor I wanted Rocky, but everyone said no. I'm open to suggestions from all of you! If I can get a pic of the little one I will.
If I could take in more, I would. Once we find a house we like enough we're getting a pup or two. Two if I get my way. My wife's horribly allergic but is willing to deal with it for our little ones sake. I'm of the opinion that it's fundamental for children to have animal friends.
Ok, nuff mushy stuff.
I been slacking in my garden.

Probably a lot of us like that Nov !
I'm thinking on high CBD -- If I Can't find a fast finishing high CBD Indica-- Maybe I run a SOG of hemp -- I got 34 grow spots in my cloners-- fill one up with cuts and flip it soon as I have roots ?-- I would perfer a high CBD Indica but I gotta get more CBD for my caps !

Another interesting cannabinoid
is CBN.
My understanding so far is that CBN is excellent for sleep.
I've suffered from insomnia for decades so I'm gonna give this a try.
Keef
You may want to do some research on CBN also. Its supposed to be an excellent pain reliever too.
My dispensary carries it in capsule form so I'm gonna give it a try.

It's not a joint !-- It's one those new hemp cigarettes want a hit ?-- Frosty - frosty hemp cigarettes is all I smoke !--

I was watching the peach mint today -- Lt. Col. Vindman !- --A great American !--- I salute U !

Sexing 5 plants -- I'm not seeing any boy parts or stretching---at day 9 or 10 of 12/12- --Seems to me when sexing the boys try to out grow the girls in height so pollen will fall down on the girls -- That is not a fact just the musings of the brain damaged !-- 5 girls outta 5 plants would be a 1st for me from regular seed -- Must be a boy in there somewhere ?--

Afternoon OFC...Just took a big slug of Gelato...nice...something I can get used to. Very lemony fuel smell...to me the fuel smell is a bit like the smell of tire burn out smoke.It had more purple in it than I expected...kind of a mood elevator...stress melting kinda smoke. its very potent as well....my big slug is gonna be plenty is seems lol.

Gloman- the Black Indica I just popped is a CBN-bearing strain, low levels of both CBN and CBD and I always loved her for sleepless nights.

Oh and here's a family of bears that showed up at the local elementary school today.
IMG_0058.jpg
Recess is in the gym, kiddos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back