Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm spoiled !-- I have come to expect that from your work !- I only got one and it's unsexed ( I got some more seed !) but I will be seeing !
It's in the group with Snow Desiel -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus -- Gonna have to be good to hang with that girl !

I'm spoiled !-- I have come to expect that from your work !- I only got one and it's unsexed ( I got some more seed !) but I will be seeing !
It's in the group with Snow Desiel -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus -- Gonna have to be good to hang with that girl !
I've had a few that didn't turn out well

Afternoon/Evening All...The weather was so fine here to day I would have worked for free just to be out there....well all most .Working with a hunk of salmon tonight...blacken up in the pan and then off to the oven for the finish...lemon wedges on top. Whole fresh green beans tossed in garlic olive oil and seared up in the fish fond till tender...halved grape tomatoes seared translucent in pan and a shot of forbidden rice. Gonna hit some PK afterwards...followed by long spell of uselessness .

Hi Guys, HP that sounds like a great dinner. Nick, that siding is very cool, I had never seen it before, thanks for posting. We had a beautiful crisp day here today. I was sick yesterday, think i overdid. I didn't do a thing today... must be a balance. Keef woohoo on the beach house up for sale.
Re, be careful don't ignore symptoms, please. We like you round here. I need me a little dog like our Kali girl we lost last month. I haven't found one yet. I will wait for her to come find us, i guess.
Have a good dinner all you guys.

Got my new hearing aids today...much improved but still a bit of tweaking to do...they connect directly to my phone which works well for phone hands free conversation...I can also listen to music but it sounds just like listening to music on a phone...no bottom...still it helps me hear better to communicate so that’s the point...
Cooling off quite a bit tonight...nice little rain storm last night but I think it was just a fluke...
Good luck on your home search keef...I was checkin stuff in East Texas on Zillow the other night Cuz I was bored and I was quite surprised at what you can get... Not at all like the market here in my neighborhood...Cheer ya’ll

RE --That was one reason for East Texas -- Property cost is low -- $50,000 wouldn't get me much most places but here it'll buy me a pot farm !-- I got my VA loan stuff but I'm hoping to buy a little place straight up -- but I gotta save some for new lights and some other grow stuff - I'll be looking for me a dealer too -- Best way I know is to go out looking to buy then recruit the dealer ? --Did that before !-- I'm need a dealer to move my stuff until or If I can go legal ! -- No apologies !

I think you better spend some time getting to know your dealer before you be letting him in on your dank. Sucks trying to move excess if your mind doesn't work in nefarious ways. I'm lucky in that one of the oldest dealers in my area went to school with me.

Got them looking for a secluded 3 bedroom frame house on maybe an acre --

Umbra -- I'll get back in touch with our friend when I get outta here -- It's not that safe around here but things are moving along !-- I'll touch base when him after I make the move !-- I might need some help setting up ?

Good Morning OFC...That Cedar wood is the boss Nick...Cedar is my fav wood. I have a couple mature Cedars on my property and my grow buddy has a sawmill at home, often think of harvesting them and boarding them out...but I have no place to use the lumber. Out of coffee all ready...I am sucking this magic elixir down these days,cool weather is the blame I think.This run is growing nicely at 12 days of veg....looking like first up-pot will be this weekend. Got a sample of Lemon Afghani this morning....outstanding smoke....made pe pe birds sounds in the ears on first hit....taste profile is indescribable...Lemon is there of course...but hints of fruit ...vanilla...spice in there as well...impressive! I screwed up growing it though...by not planting more of it!..... Smoke it while you got it!

images (6).jpg

Morning everybody! Glad to hear your house is on the market Keef! Won't be long now! I can't wait to see you settled in bud. You deserve a break!
I think I may have used a bit to much D.Lime on my 818 Headband. She isn't looking to happy. Just watered yesterday so I guess I need to wait a day or so to test her run off. Her clones from round 2 are finally taking hold of soil tho. One of these days I'll flip the lights in the 5x5. Soon I hope!

Nov -- Sometimes U got to bend like a willow to get what U want !- I've had to do some bending but what I want is within reach now -- secluded 3 bedroom frame house 1 bedroom for veg one for bloom -I use the biggest one for veg and one to sleep in - I set up my 4 part bloom rotation in another room-for that every other week harvest -- When the time comes I set up a second 4 part rotation harvesting on alternate weeks to produce a weekly harvest --- This will only work if veg can keep up -- So I'm start the bloom cycles after veg is full !-- Big plans for the bat cave !

Hey Rose !-- Peach Mint was a happening thing yesterday !-- I might wait and catch the high lights -
Somehow I got lost in some Steely Dan - FM No Static at all !- Hey 19 --

Still not raining but the air is thick -- rain coming no doubt !

Keef lately you sure been walking through fire to live the dream. Livin in the dam wild west n stuff... Hopefully you wont be havin no more dustups with big mean dogs either.
It's been fun to read tho Keef. You have a way with words :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back