Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC!
hahaahahaaha... still chuckling @thegloman
Here's a shot fromthe eye in the sky.
2CAA8E531C5D_1575393074680.png

You see the 1 on the far left corner, all spindly and such. Looks like a boy to me! The LSD, BoC and White Strawberries have stretched above and beyond the lamps. I'm gonna try something like tying them to their neighbor's pot. It'll be an attempt at getting them down under the light. The short stacks are going up onto pedestals this evening. None of the short 3 have stretched a bit. I really want to get in there and take a look at my triple lemon.

All white Nov - they look like Christmas trees !
I been doing some thinking this morning about making a run of coconut wine when I open the brewery back up !--
5 lbs of Baker's sweetened coconut chips -- If I remember right I boiled it then filtered it then put it in the fridge to solidify the oil so I could remove it -- After I remove the oil I can add the yeast when it cools- then just do it like the rest !-- Sweeten it at the end with the water part of Coco Lopez --
Use the sweet coconut oil to chase caps -- Should coconut wine be flat or bubbly ?

They got coconut weed ?-- I would like that !

I watched a broadcast of a guy in Cali. who is actually fermenting weed. He reported it took a VERY long time but it not only picked up the terps, it also extracted some of the cannabinoids. ie. THC and CBD.
I think I'd like to try a glass.
Ya KNOW there's an excess of weed if they making wine out of buds. And we gotta pay 60 bucks an 1/8th at the dispo

One day maybe I get me one those dab rigs -- I'm a little afraid though !-- Getting stoned and "F-ing" with a blow torch don't sound too healthy to me ?-- Caps must be kicking in ?-- More coffee !-- work on this bong some !-- I ain't ready for this day yet !--
They make an electric dab setup that you dial in the temperature. That way you can vape the lower temp terpenes

Stick a nice bud or 2 into the wine bottles -- put them in the oven and decarb bottle and all -- After they cool fill the bottle up with something to show off your work - Like clear coconut wine !-- Not admitting to nothing - just proposing a theory !-- sweet electric coconut wine ?---Been concentrated down to maybe 60-70 proof -Make U eat **** and howl at the moon --- Just saying ?

I had some weed wine on a recent camping trip...it was less than spectacular...I think I’d rather have a doobie and a glass of wine...pretty sure it was not fermented weed but just wine infused somehow with thc...and It was not a high concentration if I recall...

Infusing with weed doesn't sound that great as far as having a crafted product. Anybody can put rso in stuff. Fermenting the buds now, that's special. I can't really see it being a high return investment, but it sounds interesting.

What up Steve !-- Yo Cuz -- decarb in a jar !-- just loosen the screw on lid some so it don't blow up -- Still have a little smell but not near as bad !-- I decarb at 275 at about an hour if it's in a jar -- I have come to like the smell but I get your point !

We was doing it but I bet it has come a long way !-- They using a lazer to drill new blood vessels thru heart muscle ?-
- Try to revitalize damaged areas -- I still had to pour the sloppy snow cone on the heart to make it quit beating -- Then have a hand in that frozen stuff holding the heart while the doc worked on it till I couldn't feel my hand anymore !--

Anyone tried the NOVA by Ardent to decarb????? Be nice to reduce smell or at least be able to move smell out of kitchen per the boss (wife). she be right...... 1 ounce max but I can live with that...... good to catch up on a few days read
LOL, a $200 coffee mug. LOL say it ain't so, lol. Going to pee on myself, lol. Dang, lol. I can't help it. Tears from laughing making it hard to see the keyboard, lol. Say it ain't so, lol.

Hey steve,
I have heard of someone using the nova. They were new to the world of weed and said they liked it and there was much less smell.
I however do like keef does and put my weed in a sturdy glass jar. (Canning jar) screw down the lid and put it in the oven.
Very little smell unless you open the jar before it cools off. No it doesn't explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back