Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning OFC....Nov you gotta watch the sub conscious voices....mine get me in trouble constantly. A warm morning here....my guess is rain then turning cooler...that is kinda a standard forecast here for this time of the year. Its when we get the rain over run by Arctic air...which turns to snow or even worse sleet and or freezing rain. Every see Southerners driving on ice?....not pretty at all! 2017 brought 6 inches of snow to the area and they had curfews....no one on the highway. Holy coconut caps...I am down to 3...got a batch of flower decarbing now and some coconut oil melting in the stew pot. I mailed a few to an old friend and got a marriage proposal in return...I think she likes them lol. The marriage thing was just a joke....thank goodness!

28bcb9bec1d1be3500e0b50b58fbf4fc--marry-jane-weed-memes.jpg

Inner voice ?-- That's Other Keef !-- He bad !
Had to flush the toilet like 15 times !-- They really need to do something about that !-- Got some babies I put in dirt and it seems to be a little too spicy for them -- I'm go rip them out the dirt and put them back in aero and see if I can save them !-- That's brutal on plants -- Don't be like me !--

I'm gonna be real today !-- Maybe ?-- I don't know ?-- Having more coffee fussing with the bong !- I'm comfortable !- If it ain't broke don't fix it !-- I can think of nothing that can't be put off until later ?-- I'm good at that !
Messy grow maybe I go clean up later -- I don't have a garage full to maintain like Umbra-- It don't take long !-- Have a other toke ?

4 dumps and 7 flushes ago, t rump signed the constipation proclamation.

Good morning all... the news says it is sunny in the northwest. They lied. it is gray gray gray. BUT, there is sun in my bathroom/grow. little babies, and some not up yet, i love that time, where it is easy.
Yes, purple stems, some do some don't... i have no idea why. I hope we all have a good week and get done what we need to. Keef, thinking of you for your new home. Gloman, glad you loved the kids program, they don't all turn out bad. Umbra, don't work too much, too late? Novi, i love your enthusiasm. Nick, how are you? RE, lets smoke Burnin, thinking of you. If i missed someone i am sorry.

Rose young plants from seed are not my favorite time -- Once I got a batch of cuts in the cloner I feel better -- One or 2 don't make It's not a problem but I have a good root rate -
Getting them up big enough to sex is a pain !-- After that I just crank it out !
Feels like the weather is changing - Took Sudafed and benadryl and another dose of caps -- Pressure been building in my face and I been trying to Ignore it !- Ain't working !-- Must be a pressure front approaching so say da face !

good morning smoky oldies...
Suns out here...looks like we got about 3 days till the next storm moves in...it’s a high in the mid 50’s...I’ll be hi in the upper 60’s, lol...what am I gonna do today...make somethin for breakfast and then start tearing into that storage shed...I need to fit more crap in there so I have more room for growing in my workshop...have a great day y’all!!!

RE --Man on a mission !
Plants from seed ?-- To me a pack of seed represent one girl !-- I start about half dozen seed and usually get my girl -- After that I see no reason to start anymore from that variety if the girl is a good representation -- I run it long as I want -- Ran that White Widow for 4 and a half years cloning from clones !
Once I build up my girl count I start culling and bringing in one or 2 more at a time -- Always keeping the best and let the rest go --

Checked on my cloner and it looks like a redesign is in order?...Well actually just a replacement of the spray apparatus...this pump is a bit on the small size but it’s what I had on hand...I just ordered a bigger one with a filter and I’ll use a different sprinkler type as well...I just need to be able to clone by the end on my next run as I’m hoping to start some good genetics, just as soon as I find them...

PVC pipe fit on one the adapters comes with the pump - buy micro sprayers at Amazon comes in packs of 25 - mine came with a drill bit -- cheap too !

Edit :-- I don't even bother to use pvc pipe cement - I just stick the pieces together --

Last edited by a moderator:
U gonna be cloning by then for sure !-- Get an aquarium pump and stone for it - U not trying to dissolve the CO2 in the water - U just pushing room air through the cloner to keep CO2 available for the roots -- With some sprayers What U got there will work if the water don't heat up !-- Then clone anything that gets in the way just for practice - clone some fresh herbs - basil - oragano - Rosemary -thyme -- I've cloned them all off the fresh herb section of the grocery store !

Keef, i got the hankering for some papaya seeds after Cane mentioned it. I had two feminized left from years ago and decided i would plant 1. I think if you had issues with seedlings it from soil it is in...? ya think? The kids keep making fruity pebbles cheesecake so that is why i planted those. lol

No doubt about that Rose !-- They have some major transplant shock going from mild aero to that hot dirt --
I get back to what I know soon --

Papaya ?- I liked that - Bugs took it from me !- That fits in a diner grow right ?
Fruity Pebbles ?-- Breakfast at the diner !- That fits for sure !--

Afternoon all....spread the glaze on the doughnut and came on home. Looking like a stay at home day tomorrow...rainy ...windy and cold..I'll take it ! Filled 116 on the coco caps...this time I took my normal amount..10 g...then added the left over hockey pucks from pressing rosin....they still have some potency ...I smoked a sample and it worked....another 10-12 g. It made enough to fill 117 but one did not line up and smushed lol. Sampled one while the coconut oil was still warm....nicceee. Got some 90/10 Black Angus burger and oven baked sweet potato fries on the menu...that old fashion American hamburger has been on my mind a while .

HP --U filter and just fill the caps with oil ?-- When I do the coconut oil extraction -- I been decarbing in a jar and adding coconut oil just to cover while it was still hot - a little shake or stir and by the time it cools it can be filtered -- I put it in an empty cough syrup bottle and take it by the spoon-- I have just found the dry caps and taking the oil on the side is cleaner and easier - but when I run out of caps-- coconut oil extraction works fine !-- Good medicine Ain't it ?--

Good afternoon OFC

Still drinking coffee and smoking herb. I went to bed early last night and slept in this morning. I guess this is what happens sometimes when you get old. When I was younger 6 hours of sleep was enough. ha ha

Have a wonderful day you amazing people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back