Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hemp goddess? Pcduck? Umbra? Ston-loc?

I'm well. Smoking not growing. How's Nurse Larry doing? Still around? Im guessing you remember me lol. Been a long time and much medicine smoked since. Looking to do a satori grow outdoors. Just seeing what's new and who's here.

Been YEARS since ive visited. Any familiar faces? Ozzy? 4u2sm0ke? Rosebud? Hamster? Cubby?
MP got sold. Ozzie started his own site with 4U. They had a falling out, 4U went his own way. Cubby hangs there and a private site I belong to. Hammy is still here, as is THG. Duck pops in every now and then. Ozzie is just working and doing his own thing. After his mom died, he went feral and he took it hard.

MP got sold. Ozzie started his own site with 4U. They had a falling out, 4U went his own way. Cubby hangs there and a private site I belong to. Hammy is still here, as is THG. Duck pops in every now and then. Ozzie is just working and doing his own thing. After his mom died, he went feral and he took it hard.

Hey umbra! Good to see yah. Yah I knew about marijuana culture. Looks pretty dead over there.

What are you up to? What are you growing out?

Moms
purple punch
sour punch
mimosa
tiger's milk
black triangle
candy cane
sour dubb
candyland
ecsd
bruce banner
parfait
pink berry biscotti
squish
bpuX
sorbetto
gelato
sundae driver
sunset sherbet
kurple grape
grape krush
London bridge
magnum opus
black lime reserve
key lime pie
I probably forget a couple, lol. Just breeding a couple things here and there

Good evening folks. It has been snowing all day here. Jeez Umbra. I am overloaded with 7 strains. I dunno what I would do with all that. On the plus side I managed to get a clone from a plant in the last week of flower. 1 out of 4 ain't bad considering the circumstances.

Good Morning OFC....I see everyone has a personal opinion on Kimchi....it is a bit much for me...I will keep my cabbage traditional Western Hemisphere. I did have the Vietnamese friend for years....she is the one I sent the coconut caps too....the girl loves some cannabis. Vietnamese have a sauce.... Nuoc Mam it is called....it is made while drying salted fish in the sun...catching the drippings....fermenting and spicing it to H e ll....they use a Thai Pepper that is really hot and will take your breath if not careful. A few drops on a rice ball and your good to go!...Warning though...too much and you will act beau-coup dien cai dau. Got some GDP in the bong and off for a cool walk today....Peace Amigo's

Good morning, Drift, of course, i remember you, you named nuse larry nurse larry. It is nice to see you again. What are you up to these days? HP, that sounds way too hot for me.. I have just enjoyed spicy now in my advanced age, lol. Umbra, we like that you are an overachiever that is why we all smoke the dank. Thank you.
Charles Phillip, the holstein cat, decided he needed fed at 3 am. He wouldn't go away or be quiet. IT was kinda cold to throw him out. So the dogs and I are hanging out smoking pot and drinking coffee and watching politics on tv. Let's have a good day. Can you hear my TN accent?

Morning OFC -- Ugh!-- It lives !-- I don't think I'm up to another asswhooping like that but I survive !
If I can make it out the mudhole with it - --Nurse Larry lives too !--

Rose-- U trying to bait me into espressing my disgust with the news ?--
I need to recover some today - not up to a fight yet --but ya know what I think !

Last edited by a moderator:
It's good not to hurt but I'm stiff and sore - That was bad !--
I burnt the Nurse when I moved it from Aero to some hot dirt - I got it back in aero to see if I can't save it --Last of my original seed -- I've done stuff and things to her though --
She got a rude daughter in NL -x- BBSL -- Then a ( NL-x- BBSL)-x- (BPU-X-B.B)-- grandchild !--- Grandchildren I should say ?--- ( NL -x- BBSL )-x- BOC
More coffee . - Just hitting my stride on the Wake and Bake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back