Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra, your BoC and Triple Lemon are getting a nice dusting of frost already. Just under the 4th week. I noticed it starting at the end of week 2. It's showing at pretty much every bud site now.
I'll try to get us a good look at it tomorrow.

Morning Morning Everyone...Looks like the air-conditioning will be on today...we tend to have 4 season in a week this time of year...you can walk outside at dark in shorts and t-shirt to put cover on faucet to keep it from freezing the next day kinda weather lol. Geminids meteor shower is active till Tuesday night....tried watching last night...saw a couple but the 96% Full Moon is not helping. Off for a walk and then resupply mission (Walmart)...bad as I hate to go lol..... Peace Ya'll

itold-vou-dont-touch-myweed-donttouch-my-weeeed-wake-26457426.png

Good morning yall!
Group1 is ready for sexing!
I'm gonna let group 2 and 3 catch up another week then flip for sexing. I have to cull it down to a total of 5 so I'm gonna have to keep mothers at the neighbors house in veg. It works out well that my only neighbor is learning to grow and asking my help.
Have a great day yall!

Better but still got a bad attitude !-- Foggy and cool in the mudhole -- Why I got a bad attitude ?-- I'm tired of putting on a front !- No I don't want to go socialize with a bunch of people where I have to put on a front !-- Try to push me into it U just starting a fight !-- I'm a pot farmer in a land where U can get arrested for holding !-- Of course I'm a frickin hermit !- --One day when I can be myself without going to jail I quit being a hermit ?

I should take more caps !

hello to the ofc! well my body says i'm an old fart at 43 yo. inflamed toe joints, sciatic nerve is bothering the piss outta me, just got back an ultrasound proving i have a perforated tendon in my right shoulder( bad crash 5yrs ago, no dr). fml i ate 3g of cannabutter on avocado toast and washed it down with a hazy ipa. it's 29* here and i'm tuning the mt bike as we speak. ground is finally frozen enough as not to do damage to the trails. gotta hit it as there are 21 miles of old school tech trails awaiting me. wish me luck to coming in close to hitting the 2hr mark. i'm thinking 2.5 in the shape i'm in

Good morning ofc, not sure what’s up today but we’ll see...rainin outside...edit, I lied, I thought it was rain but no, it’s sunning...I just wasn’t paying attention..so Rose, I hear ya got a new dog but we haven’t seen any pics yet...
Hey DFW, welcome to the couch, pull up a foot stool...

Last edited:
Fish Welcome to the OFC !-- There's no age limit - We all feel like old farts sometimes !-- Have a good ride !
RE - I had the same experience-- thought was raining cause It's coming but it was the coffee machine -- Moved a couple young ladies from aero to Some dirt see if they can adapt ?-- They clones if they can't adapt I got back up !-- They might be OK ? - Been moving a few at a time and watching -
Got a better attitude but the face got some pressure !-- Holding my own --

G'morning folks. After 2 days of rain my river is up about 5ft. Clones are a cooking and the garden is looking good. I'm gonna go smoke some weed with a couple buddies here in a bit and check on my next load of lumber

You guys ready??????? TA DA.. she is a pound puppy that had a broken leg when she came in two weeks ago and they didn't fix it. Poor thing was in terrible pain. She is 8 pounds a terrier/doxie mix, she is very passive but has had her leg fixed now and on some good food her pain is so much better with the cast. I am so mad at the pound but decided not to dwell on that and just be glad we got her sprung. I was thrilled when the big poodles went up to her and she growled... that's the terrier part i wanted. She is fitting in like we have always had her. Howard is grumpy but he always kinda is. Wilson thinks she is nice.

What am i new? Can't post a pic... I am so frustrated. I will calm myself and try in a minute. I am sorry. She is worth the wait.

Attachments

• default_user_profile_pic_32sq.jpg
    default_user_profile_pic_32sq.jpg
    831 bytes · Views: 17
  • default_user_profile_pic_32sq.jpg
    default_user_profile_pic_32sq.jpg
    831 bytes · Views: 13
  • default_user_profile_pic_64sq.jpg
    default_user_profile_pic_64sq.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.