Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a pot farmer not a camel jockey !-
I don't wear cowboy boots either !- 1st time bigass cow step on your foot U switch to steel toed boots too ! - I ain't one them all hat and no cows Texan !
I don't even got a cowboy hat !-- I was looking at miniature cows -- but naw to the naw -naw -naw on the dam milking !

It would probably be wise to do that Cane -- but -- I feel like I would be running from the prohibition fight !-- No !-- I make my stand here !-- Prohibition will end in my land and I will stand my ground until it does !

Been a long time crossing that bridge of sighs !

Prohibition is all I've ever known !-- The way I see it is they just making me better !-- One day they gonna say Keef U can legally have 6 plants -- I ain't playing dat **** either so prohibition ends it changes nothing for me !-- Except it'll put more low hanging fruit between the law and me ! -- They made me what I am !-

Morning OFC...Also have to wonder....who's paying the 27 dollars a gallon(race car fuel is cheaper lol) and just what are they doing with it? Got a rainy start today...not flooding just some lite showers...but not needed...outdoor work continues to drag here with all the rain. I like the notion of NM going legal...might be a closer place to relocate to...UFO historical...2nd poorest State in the Nation...(step up being MS is poorest)....lots of room...nice weather...huge market potential in TX next door....sign me up ! Time to wake n bake and scheme on the day!

82458111_2882589931771554_171625763571761152_n.jpg

Morning OFC--
Sprinkles in the mudhole - temp low 50s ?- Chilly to me !
HP - afore U up and move to New Mexico U should talk to the Gloman !-- He knows the place !

Texas congress back in session right after the election next year --Plenty time to get set back up and the kinks worked out ? 80% of Texas wants some kinda of MJ law change -- They still trying to figure out how dahell to tell the difference between legal hemp and illegal marijuana - They selling hemp cigarettes -- The sharks circling cause they smell blood in the water!-- These guys telling me Keef move away from there !-- Oh Hellno!-- I find my Bat Cave?-- I'm exactly where I want to be ! -- Just like when the other states ended prohibition -- They will not want outside weed coming into Texas !---This old silver fox already be in the hen house !--and Texas is a bigass hen house !

Last edited by a moderator:
At one time I would have been content to grow a hundred pounds a year !-- but that was before they pissed me off in 2016 -- Now we up to 500 lbs a year !-- That ain't that much ?--I could do that !-- 500 lbs a year of the best I can do !
Wouldn't even take that much room ?--and let's not we quibbling about silly things like legal and illegal -- either way There's gonna be a HUGE market in Texas !-- I would rather be legal but this is all I know !

Yo Gloman -- I don't remember saying anything about trimming 100 lbs of weed or more -- Ain't happening !-- Nope - Nope my contract say I don't trim !-- I teach a crew then I'm through !-- Trim that much weed ?-- I got brain damage but I ain't that crazy ! -- It's still not that much to grow ?-- Maybe 40 lbs a month -- Small modest commercial venture !--- I wouldn't need that much help just growing it !

Edit :-- It is hurting weather for us old farts Cuz !

I got some cloning to do today - I should change the water in my cloner too - but - I ain't hauling water today !-- I need some cuts of the new girls -- but other than that I try to stay out the plants way and let them grow ! - but I do got my eye on that boy in bloom -- Don't need no pollen getting loose !--
He be the Son of Waldo (BBSL)-- ! -Out of - Snow Desiel -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus - He half Snow Lotus on both sides !-- BBSL carries a pink trait --as far as potency ?- She'll melt U ! -- He's in bloom and The only girls of breeding age are the White Indica - (WI-x- BBSL )-- his step sister several of them - - So that'll be my mudhole weed !-- A Big Pink Hammer ! -- The third generation of Texas Weed bred under prohibition !-- Here's your middle finger !

It's a new day. Smoke em if ya got em.

I'm new so I don't. 10 -12 yet weeks until smoke. Why did I want a long flower time for the first grow?

I always had the Mexican stem and leafy stuff when I was young. Then pee tests and blood tests came out at my job. I quit smoking. This was in paraquat days. I figured that if anyone would get hit with a false-positive it would be me and sure enough, it did. Work rules let me demand a second guaranteed accurate test and I was cleared. But I was always looked at with suspicion after that. The bosses were all Mormons and judgemental. It kept me on the straight and narrow until I quit working, though.

Daxtell: don't ask, don't tell, don't get too big, and don't sell. My rules for me to go by. I live in a prohibition farm state. I act like a sparrow and blend in.

Hello OFC

Welcome Daxtell! I used to grow that Sour Diesel. I think it took 3 months in bloom. I still love that strain, but hate to grow it. Now they have faster finishing Sativa dominant hybrids that finish in 8 weeks. Thank goodness.

Get some geese Keef. You get a lot of meat and nothing can sneak by a goose. The goose eggs are really super large. As a kid we used to hard boil them and color them at Easter. I wonder why the stores no longer sell them at Easter.... I remember my Great grandmother cooking goose. She baked it and it was good but a bit greasy.

Nice pics Mrcane. Thanks for sharing!

It is a beautiful sunny morning today. No clouds in the sky. It already feels like Spring. :confused:

Have an AWESOME day everyone.

Morning ofc! I'm liking the Mozzarella. It's mostly got a sweet taste, not as cheesy as it smells. I let the lsd and BoC live instead of chopping. They're due for water today. Should I chop or water she wait a day or two more? Would it affect the weight of the bud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back