Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Siberian hemp ? - Sounds indica -ish to me ?-- I need a fast finishing high CBD indica !-- Dammit !
Stinky -- I was told there would be no math !-- Only number I can go by is what the light say !-- I can't measure **** !
Yo Gloman - What kinda mash ?-- Take about 3 them 5 gallon fermenters tok do much good and that would be in a sealed grow room but more CO2 is more CO2 !-- It ain't shine season yet !- U getting an early start ? -- It's always shine season if U got a warm grow room !-- - 5 gallon buckets a good size to ferment too !

I finally tried the hash I made a few weeks ago...unimpressed...I just used a bunch of shake and larfy popcorn bud and I may as well have just put it in the compost pile...trim just doesn’t seem worth the trouble...or at least mine...

RE --Just decarb and do a coconut extraction - if it's not strong enough run the oil thru a second batch of trim - - I got some experience with trim !-- and U got some **** I know about !-- I don't think U gonna have a problem with quality ! -- There wasn't a lesser cross amongst them !-- I send U seed and it comes out lesser weed that's gonna reflect badly on me !-- That's not something I'm worried about !

I watched part of the impeachment hearing today -- Dam !-- The battle of Monarch vs. Democracy -- My bullets vote democracy ! -- They bring shame to our country and to themselves trying to install -- King political name !-- I serve no King and I got your second amendment-- right here !- This ain't politics about how to best run our country --- We way beyond that ! -- It's about whether we throw out democracy and install a dictator !- Attempting to install a King of America - Is itself Anti -American !

Make me sick !

my trim is worth the time to process into something. whether it's caps, tincture, hash, honey oil...
... extra buttery cranberry hazlenut scones?
I didn't forget. It's on the honeydew list for this weekend. No disrespect to grandpa's recipe if I use green butter.
I'm glad grandpa isn't here to see this mess. He was tromping around northern Europe on snowshoes during wwII trying to get rid of tyrants. He'd roll in his grave to see us inviting one into the white house voluntarily.

Cleaned out the stash jar and this was hiding out in the bottom. I just had to smoke it
20200130_023427.jpg

Good Morning OFC....SA that is one fine looking plate of food you made...the cold part can be proud of your skills. Keef these white LED's sure changed my veg results...plants are just healthier than with those Blurple lights...no stretch or leaf twisting and larger stem development...with the adjustable wattage they are so fine to drop to 50 watts and right down on seedlings. Coronvirus is still teaching us lessons...first they are claiming it possibly jumped from bats to snakes to humans...current version has cellular finger print of reptiles...that is a lot of jumping from very different animals. Also new cases have developed in people who have not been to China or had contact with those who had.....do not know yet how this happens. USA is now considering a complete travel ban with China and it has been declared a world wide health threat....this spread around the world in a week...infects more people in a week than SARS did in months. Only thing missing is big teeth....low death rate so far...it has shown its ability to grow wings and spread. I would at this point began avoiding unnecessary public contact...rigid hand sanitation practices...and yes mask. Not trying to be an alarmist or scare anyone...just some of the things with this one is a bit ahhh freaky..... Its that magical time...wake n bake...warning smile factory in use !

keep-calm-and-smoke-good-f-king-weed-wake-and-27570865.png

Good morning yall!
Feeling beat up again. I'm starting to think getting old ain't that much fun! Sheesh! lol
Keef
This run of mash is another attempt at Geo. Washington Rhy.
5lbs corn
1.5lbs malted rhy
4lbs sugar
5gal. Water
Yeast
Last time I used this recipe it turned out pretty dang good for drinking. I'm working on my shine skills to use for extra income as well as making extraction solvent.

Peeking in the Ladies room ...they are at day 48 since flip. That T Kush is ready...I just refuse to harvest something at 45 days...tomorrow will be 7 weeks for it and will be chopped. 2 T Kush up front....G Crack in the back... 2 PK on the R side...Tall girl is EC/NY SD, it and the T Kush are new strains for me.

IMG_20200130_063208974.jpg IMG_20200130_063159657_28.jpg

Morning friends. Its 62 here, my mangos are in full bloom this morning and 8 of my 16 pineapples are on their 2nd fruiting this year. Too bad im on keto and cant can any fruit for a while lol.
I have a day off finally!
Going to deal with my indoor garden, go to the gym, get high and rest my back lol.
IMG_20200129_194241.jpg

Peeking in the Ladies room ...they are at day 48 since flip. That T Kush is ready...I just refuse to harvest something at 45 days...tomorrow will be 7 weeks for it and will be chopped. 2 T Kush up front....G Crack in the back... 2 PK on the R side...Tall girl is EC/NY SD, it and the T Kush are new strains for me.

View attachment 258451 View attachment 258452
Looks dam tasty in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back