Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Padre it ain't fun getting your *** kicked in front of a crowd !-- Tae-kwon-do tourney -- Ever time I openned my eyes there was a foot or a fist hitting me in the face !-- He didn't break my nose too bad !- My teacher straightened it back up for me and I got religious for a while there !-- I was going toward the light !-- My stongest trait was that I could take an asswhooping!--A soldier from Puerto Rico beat me like a redheaded step child in front of about 300 people !--He kept knocking me down and I kept getting back up --- but Sometimes I won !

I got slapped off my feet by my own teacher in front of a crowd !- My opponent kept locking his knee when He moved back to disengage -- My teacher said "Break it " !
I didn't !-- The win wasn't that important to me !-- -- So when I went back to my corner my instructor slapped me upside my head and knocked me down -- Turned his back and walked away !

Hello OFC

Have a great Super Bowl Sunday!

SuperBOWL_ad.jpg

I was a bit of a risk taker when I was younger -- But Even then I had my limits - At one of those army schools I went to they made us go thru what they called a confidence course ! - up - down - thru or around -- Teach U confidence in your abilities !-- One them Obstacles on the course was the tower about 6 stories tall - Platforms like stories that got farther apart closer to the top !-- Gotta climb like a telephone pole on the corners to the next platform- At the top there was a rope went way dahell out there !- So U climb to the top then shimmy down that rope back to the ground !-- I was in the back of the line and in no hurry !-- Looked dangerous to me !- Then I noticed the people who already went had a muddy streak down their chest where they slid down the rope -- Wasn't long --I had me a muddy streak down my chest talking about-- that was scary ashell ! -- Confidence course ?-- I had enough confidence to know I wasn't making that dangerousass climb ! --if I could find another way !- I did !-- Even got a patch saying I could do scary **** !

Last edited by a moderator:
25 meter night firing range !-- Loud speaker say point 13 to the tower now !-- Looked around that was me!-- Hustled up to the tower -- Sarge put me at attention - looking mean ashell at me !--He was shaking his head -- There's one in every group he said !-- Do U think U the first to throw rocks at a target in the dark ?-- 40 points was expert - When they turned the machine on I was about there without a shot being fired!
We got all that sorted out and they sent me back to point 13 !-- I dropped that target everytime I pult the trigger !- We finished And here come the loud speaker again !
Point 13 to the tower now !-Off I went !- I was informed that I was top gun outta 250 ! They still wasn't happy with me ! - They knew I musta cheated but didn't know how !-- when those targets got hit by a bullet the vibration make it fall down !-- Lots of gravel in the dirt - That's where I got the rocks !-- If U shoot into the gravel in front the target it knock gravel up like a shot gun!-- I really couldn't miss !

Umbra - If U mix some high CBD and some high THC --RSO -In a little rubbing alcohol - Just enough to make a cream-- U rub it on the target area and let it dry !- Then U put your lidocaine patch on it !-- RSO should piggy back across the skin barrier with the lidocaine !- I bet it would be more effective than lidocaine alone ?

U can rub lidocaine on your skin all day and it won't do squat - It needs a carrier to get it thru the skin thus the patches for a slow and steady flow of lidocaine cross the skin by the carrier-- If there is a layer of RSO between the lidocaine and the skin it can't help be get carried across too !

Edit :-- U probably using an edible and that'll help with the pain some but U can't eat enough to get high enough concentration in the tissue where U need it ! - This should do that !-- It would probably help with steel knees too !-- Gloman ?

Watch out he too high -- again !-- When Hurricane Harvey came thru here it flooded lots of places-- Many automobiles went under water for quite awhile - U can't fix that !-- Anyway-- There's a couple trucks right here did that !- only good for parts - some parts - electric will never be the same they junk !-- U know I like to get creative and build something out of nothing -- Maybe going to the River- Gonna need a boat !-- What if I build some pontoons outta plywood covered in fiberglass cloth and epoxy -- Make them look nice and like they should be on the bottom of a water truck -- Put some kind of motor under the hood like a motorcycle engine or snowmobile Rotax engine - what ever is available -- Gonna have to build mounting brackets anyway so whatever engine U want - drop the drive shaft Down to drive a jet boat impeller or propeller - and steerage- I would like reverse to work too- There's a shiny 77 Chevy step side right there went 30 feet under water for days !- It's junk !- I would look good driving it up and down the River on some shiny black pontoons that just look like they belong ! - little walk around on top --then blending into the wheel wells - pot farm on the river --Houston down stream - Gonna need tunes ?

Subcool has passed away I read on a Facebook group. Idk but it seems true. I know he was sketchy but he contributed still didn't he?

That feels like an ominous "wow". I don't mean any disrespect. I don't know the guy, I just know what I heard.... We all struggle here and there in life. That's all I know.
I guess he had complications to his illnesses.
Or was that like who tf cares?

What up Cane !
U don't know if I set up another cloner - Nobody saw it !- I cleaned up in veg and did some rearranging -- That mother plant be out my way soon -- Got a 34 spot cloner and another 8 spot grower box locked and loaded !-- They ain't running !- yet !-- Measuring up for the Bat Cave !-- 8 by 10 feet will work fine for veg !-- it would hold bout 8 of my aero grower boxes and a cloner !-- What dahell did I do with them light hanger hooks ?-- Gonna need to break out another light - OK-- 2 !--

Afternoon All....Warm is the word here...71* ...went to my Sisters today over in La...the Parish was mowing grass on the highway...crazy. umbra when my back injury was fresh and so painful I used a TENS unit with success...they have the OTC kits and they work well for me. RIP subbie...he was one of the first growers I learned from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back