Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use a worm box !-- coil of copper line that exists the box at the bottom with a constant flow of water in the worm box to carry away heat !-- U know it's against the law not to have a raccoon penis bone sticking the copper line to direct the flow as it comes out the still ? - Least that's what I was told!
Nick U got plenty water in that creek !-

All day long !-
I'm probably just put my **** on the streets - Grow it up here in the woods and take it to dealers in Houston or Austin !! - U won't find it on the streets around here ' got better sense -- grow here sell wway over there !- I don't do rules and regulations very well !-- Not a problem !

I'm planning for the future. Its not going to be long before the Drs tell me smoking is no longer a viable way for me to medicate. I know that day is not far off and the cartridges you can buy here are worse on my lungs then smoking leaf

Umbra that smoker sounds delicious...
Yah Nick don't know how long the ol lungs are going to hold up, smoking as much flower as we do around here....
Did I say that the weather was clearing up?
It's raining like a mother f$%#*r here.
Smoking on some Papaya and sipping on some chardonnay.....

Volcano vaporizer !-- I think ?- Got a plastic bag with a hitter on it -- turn it on it fill the bag with vaporized thc/cbc- Take the full bag off and take tokes off the bag of vapor !
Dis blueberry chocolate working me !-- Few more tokes I bet I can figure out this terp profile ?-- It's right there out of reach !- I should know this !-- What is that?-- One more toke and I'll know for sure !-- U hit it Other Keef !- Make me all high and **** !-I quit !--Being able to walk would be a good thing !- I give up !- I been played !- By a plant !- U win round one !
I'm not gonna ever quit trying to figure it out !-- She got a hook !--I might keep this one ?-- "V" in da house too !- That be Golden Ticket -x- BOC !---Next run !--She sweet and adorable !- She will also jack U up !-
Umbra U da man !-- This whole BOC thing ?-- No way U planned it to do this ?- I got no pure BOC or BBSL to do the dirty or I'd breed them !--I'd like to see what BOC would do to BBSL!---U know what I do got ?-- Nurse Larry bred to Waldo ( BBSL)-then BOC hopped on it !
I was not aware of the BOC curve ball at the time !-- (NL-x-BBSL)-x- BOC - I ain't starting anymore seed in the mudhole but I got seed !--U know I gots to know ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Took awhile but I think I figured out this blueberry chocolate thang -- It's da devil !-- Lure U in with those sweet smells and taste - Then just rape your mind !- That's wrong !- One more toke I'm put it out !-

Edit :-- Must be a full moon ?-- I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vick's -- and his hair was perfect !

Edit-Edit !- Gloman - U ever malted any corn ?-- Do it just like malting barley !- Then when when it sprouts - dry it some then smoke it !- Then ferment it !-- Wonder what I could do with some corn meal and some ground Rye or barley ?-- Yeast eat sugar and make ethenol - they don't ask where the sugar came from !

Think I'm be able to get my ammo bag tommorrow - SKS got here without mags and only got the 12ga. Shells that was in the pump gun minus them 2 I used to make a point what's that leave me maybe 4 or 5 ?- It's enough !-- I need to pick up a pointing laser --people really don't like to see them red dots come across the ground and up I'm in they chest ! - Stay out the dam mudhole !- Motion sensor lights - U can't get to either grow room without triggering one !- I can lean over from my bed and see the door to either trailer !- U can't stop someone who is determined but I've done some things to some them down ! -
BIG storm coming in a few days !- Stay safe !

20200207_231504.jpg
keep on finding sap balls on this Cindy cut. Rough trimmed. That shiny thing is going right in my coffee tomorrow. Make the dump run more exciting lol
Happy Friday old farts!

I was just remembering when I was a human yard dart that time - Crown Royal - 1 inch latex surgical tubing - the stretchy kind !- Roller blades -- Turnt the car port into a sling shot !- I almost made the turn onto the street at the end of the driveway !-- But alas I was unable !- Left the ground about mid street !-- I cleared the ditch on the other side the street still airborne !- Hit the ground face 1st then did the scorpion with the roller blades and hit myself in the back of the head !- The lesson in this is don't drink and do stupid **** !- It'll hurt U when U get old !- Playing human sling shot is not a good idea !-
Big black lab used to pull me around the block on rollerblades -We was getting it one day - He was running wide open then the cat cut across the street in front of us !- Dog went after the cat - I did my immitation of the agony of defeat !-- I was holding my own until I hit the grass - Roller blades no good on grass especially when U going fast !- Hurt me pretty good !- No - It beat dahell out me !

Also - Keef - that song makes the little hairs on the back of my neck stick up and hold on, is someone chopping onions? That, and Romeo & Juliet... oh man. Also, if I listen to on every street after 10pm on a weeknight I'll be a sobbing heap of jello by the guitar solo
Edit: took out my right mcl on rollerblades lol. Previously weakened from being a stupid skier back in the day, trying to skate the rail trails in spring before they got the sand off them with no health insurance was just a dumb idea. Skate away.. sounds graceful til it isn't lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back