Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov --I'm VERY familiar with ketamine !-- We use it in the OR for what they call dissociative anesthesia - Such as in a shoulder manipulation-- We did them in the OR holding area not in the OR It's self !- give them some ketamine and the lights are still on !- but nobody is home!-- We crank the shoulder around in it full range of motion - There is no pain !--Then the affected arm is tied to the bed above they head where it used to not go !--
There is nothing for U in the "K"hole !--
U might think so ?-- It is a profound experience!-- This a place U never been to before !- This a place for shamans not U ! --
Low dosage can be beneficial in some therapies !- Higher dosages -- Your body stay here but your mind go somewhere else !- U are no longer aware of your body !But U ain't driving anymore !-- Your body is on auto pilot !-Your mind roams free and U can't say it's like this- OR -that?- - Ain't nothing like it !-
At least that's what I heard ?- U know I wouldn't do nothing like that ?-- Or maybe that's where I learned to shoot fire out my finger tips ?-- Freakiest **** as ever been ! - Not a party drug !- Can be terrifying !- Like going into the black water to recover a body !- U on your own !- Can U manage your fear and accomplish the task at hand ?- That kind of terrifying !

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very familiar with k. It's extremely easy to find at the right parties. The only thing I don't like is the hole. It's easy to get there. That and the way I feel like I'm walking. I feel like a broken robot. We'll see what this tea does here. Should relieve some stress.

The flower room
20200208_090901.jpg
20200208_090106.jpg
20200208_090112.jpg

Nov we used it in injectable form and it just slams U into the hole ! - Feel like U stepping thru the floor as it wears off and U try to move !- I never had a dose light enough to still function !

Vines of the gods ?- I never heard of it before !

Shoulder manipulation?- Be glad there is no sound track !- I used to love the sound of tearing tissue in the morning - Like Finger nails on a chalk board ? - Except soo much worse !-- Gives U the same feeling as the feel and sound of breaking ribs when U doing CPR on an old man does !- As far as mouth to mouth ?- An ambu bag is never too far away !- U ain't puking in my mouth !

My mind is just beginning to deal with all the stuff I saw and did in the OR !-- I always thought of it as just a job and I was good at it !- I never took into account what the stress of life and death situations on a daily basis can do to a mind and body !- I always carried a grudge about that mindbbender psych doctor saying my mind was broken and I couldn't he trusted to continue functioning such a high stress job-- I know now that he was right !-- I was finished in the OR -- I still carried the knowledge but my mind was broken in the fall !-- It ain't normal to take someone who U just frantically fought to save to the morgue then go to lunch ! - Then come back and face a similar situation after lunch!- No wonder I'm so "F-ed up"?- A mind can only do that for so long till it starts cracking !- The fall just pushed me over the edge !- I had always denied the stress - I know now it was no fault or weakness on my part - I tell this because it is a good thing !- There's some dark places in my mind I can look at again !

Lazy hazy day up here in the Cold Part. My work BFF is downsizing in anticipation of retiring to Texas and gave me his grandma's cast iron fryer that she used to cook doughnuts . It's a beast and about to find a new incarnation as my camping pot. But first, we gotta scrape off a thick crust of heirloom quality grease residue. Had to unmount all my smoke detectors and put them on the porch for this one...
20200208_133536.jpg

What a mess. Totally worth it :)

Lazy day in the mudhole too !- I been practicing for 4:20 --
Listening to some music --hanging out with my dogs !- Nephew is up rewiring the lights on a flat bed trailer !--
Farming is done !- Those 3 purple clone rejects I put out by the stump ?- They liking it !- I don't think it will get cold enough to kill them ?- If it don't ?- Oh they gonna be big by fall !-- What I just learned is I sure ashell can grow weed in the natural soil around here !- I'm need more clones !- River hash ?- -- Better sell that house lady - Spring coming !
Out side plants gonna need a place to be !
Stinky my momma got a whole set of vintage cast iron pots and pans !- She use to make corn bread at the camp in her Dutch oven on a fire !- Then daddy got all modern and such !-- brought a gas stove for her and a big propane bottle --
Fried catfish and fries cooked on a wood fire are better !
Nothing wrong with chicken fried deer steak --mashed potatos/ gravy and whatever vegtable be brought !- There was a pantry closet - Rows of quart mason jars of vegetables we grew and canned !- We had 2 -8 foot chest freezers that were filled during deer season and with fish in the summer - Daddy always got momma deer hunting license- He filled her tags too !- 6 or 8 deer go a long way in feeding a family ! Bigass garden and make sure them boys did thier share of the work !- Last time I saw the Grand Wizard - I thanked him for working myass off when I was young - Because of U -- I'm a dam good pot farmer !- He be a bit anti weedish !--With his old KKK self !-- He knows what marijuana do !- He saw them reefer madness movies !
That's the devils weed !-
I saw those Reefer Madness movies too !- I perfered -Reefer Madness the Musical!

This blueberry gonna be ever so nice with a little time in a jar !- It can be 4:20 any time now - I been practicing !
I guess it should be good ?- 2 of Umbra's
I just crossed them -- Umbra breed dank frosty **** - How could it not turn out fine ?- Grand Daddy Purple -- times-- (BPU )- Black Berry Kush -x- Purple Chitrali -x- Uzebekistan Hash Plant - mom !
BB -x BPU -- Blueberry Blast with a BPU dad !- Tell me How This don't turn out nice ?- - It did !-

Been outside behind the bamboo patch with some Gelato and a zero gravity chair....no phone....gorgeous skies out there...the moon will be up soon and a nice show tonight...99% illumination till 1:33 am CST and it hits 100%...I will catch it after sunset and then again just as it sets when I walk tomorrow morning before daylight. This Moon is sometimes called a blood moon....due to it being a confrontational phase...notice this anywhere this week?...I was at our co-op Thursday buying some seed potatoes...McDonalds just across the street...as I am leaving co-op 2 cars are honking at each other in the drive thru...it is a 2 panel order lane that merges back to 1 lane to pay. Apparently they had hit go at same time and would not yield...they did not crash... but the horn blowing led to sign language...threats of monkey style Kung Fu...insults of ones hair not being real ( at this point I made an entry into my pages of wisdom that Lady folks will kill over a box of McNuggets.). Finally the one in the outside car realized they had an advantage and pulled off first...this was 2 "Ladies" about 30 maybe.....Keef is going to love this....KFC now has fake fried chicken...yep...chicken parts from plant material....I am not sure if I can embrace the material part there...technically cow manure is plant "material".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back