Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be safe Crocket !- Keep us posted !- U our link to what's happening down there 1st hand !- Besides U one of us !- We worry bout each other sometimes !--

Edit :-- Stay dahell out the Wooly Swamp !- Theres thangs and scary stuff out there !- U don't want to be near the Mudhole !- The dogs in the hood are restless tonight !- Mine too once in awhile !- Must be the full moon ?- - They say the full moon make animals act funny ?- People too - Saw that in the emergency room !- It could be a phase of the moon got them dogs set off !- It is a witching moon ?--Then again it also could be this here dog whistle I found ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there's one them werewolves out there or a skunk ape ? There go them dogs again !- I'm sorry Jet U a good boy !-- What was it?

U see how I'm using my magic to put a protective spell on this place ?
Just believe U should stay away and my mission is accomplished !

marjoram-is-a-gateway-drug-to-marinara_o_5308233.jpg
broccoli sales just hit the roof
Even higher than the Coles grocery chain y'all got down under selling that devil's marjoram lolol

Keef I gave my hair chick an eighth of my sparkly homegrown on Wed, and she giggled and was like, oooh I'm gonna make brownies!!! I died a little inside. Oh well... yeah those will be weak but delicious, you do you, gurlfraynnnn.

And what a beautiful moon out there this evening....
Just got done with a nice big blunt and I High!! My neighbor rolls some beauties, no tobacco, sometimes a tobacco wrap...
SA.. Sure love the cast iron, nice piece you found there...
Umbra looks like you set up for some large scale production ;) Nice !!!

That pan has funny little feet on it too. It's probably Finnish (My 66 year old colleagues grandma was not really interested in learning English and was definitely into fried pastries) and close to 100 years old. He's literally selling his mountaintop home in New Hampshire to go live in an admittedly bad4ss motor coach somewhere in the Hot Part. Keef, if you don't mind snow, lots of it, there's one h3ck of a potential grow house coming on the market soon. Funny thing, first time I went up to visit him at home I was like, dude I know this mountain... used to run some a55hat's grow house on the other side of the cliff til i found discarded bald q tips and burnt spoons and NOPE 'd right out of there. But it's a quiet discreet part of a quiet discreet town!

Evening. I went into the grow in the hopes of taking some pics to update my grow thread only to be reminded that I didn't reset the timer when I replaced the breaker. My days an nights are really all messed up now. Good news is they only been flipped for a few days. I guess its time to man up and complete the wiring job I got going so these issues are done with.

I was just outside looking at the Moon trying to huff down a cancer stick and read HP's post about the blood moon. And above that in Umbra's photos I see a familiar number... I'm crazy crazy crazy y'all... Seeing signs in Cheerios and toast and 5hit kinda crazy lol.
I have been feeling exceptionally confrontational as of late. I'll blame that on the lunar phase.
I was looking for this pan stinky posted. I had an old pan with little feet once. It was cast iron and seasoned well. It may have come from my grandmother's house. I used that little pan all the time. The feet were great. I ate right it if that pan all the time. Made great pot pies all in one pan (and a plate or two).

Good morning ofc. Lazy Sunday starting early. Grandkids are at the other grandparents home, but forgot their colds. Over the counter symptom medicines always work for me.

In the middle of the night, I hear the pumps splashing in the basement and the hum of the auxiliary air pumps. I used 1/2" pex for my recirc pumps. I put an extra pex ring at the end of each feed line and hammered them so that they would spray like a flat garden hose nozzle. I aimed them to hit the bio-buckets and tubs with enough force to aerate the buckets and tubs. The drain lines have an 8" waterfall to the main reservoir. I don't trust it without a backup so I have airstones in each container. After my early bouts with root rot on my first plant, I make sure that the sawtooth marjorams are taken care of. I kludged everything together to get something working. It does, but it's no work of art. I'll rebuild when I get the weak areas worked out. Sizing everything to match is what I fumble with. When I get pics figured out on loading I'll post a few.

Good Morning OFC....Nice cool morning here...about 50* heading to 70* for the next few days.Forecast has been revised....the cold snap is now just normal 50's and 30'...the Low Pressure cell is passing a bit farther to the North and has lowered our rain predictions as well..2-3 inches now instead of the 4-7. Hate to say it, but as the Low's head North it will start rocking up that way. Typing with a new keyboard this morning ....kinda feels like a cat walking with a piece of tape on his foot. Doing the walk and off for resupply mission...Enjoy this fine day the cannabis way!

images (3).jpg

Morning OFC !- Ugh !- - It's dark !-- Oh it hurts when I do this !--
Dax- Keep at it Cuz !-- If U messing up then U learning !- - I still do stupid **** sometimes ! -- I think it's gonna be a nice day down here weatherwise !- If not it wouldn't be the 1st time I was wrong !
Reload this pipe -- I put my bong up - U shouldn't be carrying a bong around it don't look proper !
Stinky - I bet that just ruined your day ?- Edibles !- Outta this ?- Have U lost your mind ?-- Move where it gets ice cold all winter ? - piles of snow that never melts ?-- The cost of living is real high !- Plus U either walking up hill or down hill ?- I'm kind of a flip flop wearing flat lander myself !- Grew up about 60-70 miles west of here ! - I always felt exposed at the beach - Over here I got thick cover - Couple of steps and I can vanish !- I can be in Houston in an hour and a half or so but the population out here is thin !- This back woods blend of Texas / Louisiana culture feels right to me !- - I'm tuck myself back up in these woods and supplement my SS check by growing some dat dam Devils Weed !-
Nov - Feel better !- That's all - Just feel better !
HP - U inspire me !- I need to eat better and Exercise more ! -
Cannabis Cane !-- Dude--Umbra still turns that garage bloom of his over 5 times a year !- I ain't trimming that much at one time !- It ain't in me !
I'm putting together a patriotic grow !- I got this grape thang that makes red bud-- I got the white Indica- Do they make blue weed ?- I'm need some ! Red -white and blue weed !- That would be cool to me ! - I feel like one them wobble heads this morning !- coffee and blueberry weed is not a bad way to start your day !- one more little toke then I'm make more coffee!

Good morning yall!
Kind of feeling my age today.
I'm sure about 6 caps will set me right again. Thanks bro!
Lots of snow on the ground but I don't think Ill bother with it. Its supposed to rain soon so Ill let it melt.
Soon as the snow is gone I need to sow my poppy seeds so they can season before spring.
I'm looking at my asparagus bed and thinking it might make a better Hemp bed. I can get 5 nice plants in there. Then there's the collapsed greenhouse. If I can get it cleared out it (we already know) will be perfect for highly mold resistant "hemp". If anybody can tell the difference. Ha!

What's shakin' OFC?

Foggy bottom morning here in Jawja - could barely see that big ol' moon through it. Great shot, Novitius! I'm a big believer in folks acting all squirrely during the full moon - spent my adult life dealing with people in sales, and some people go plumb loco for a few days. My dogs, too, get a little weirder than usual.

Big news here at AIP (Asylum in the Pines) - My better, smarter half has signed off on a Veg tent for old Key! Time to start learning about cloning, and LST, and stuff I've had to let slide only doing one grow a year. Convinced her that I can handle the 'bug-man' duties now that our old, trusted bug guy has had a stroke, so no working around those quarterly visits with some new guy who's not been vetted. Figure a 3 x 3 should set me about right.

Tucking into the Banana Haze this morning - Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

Hey Key - - Good deal Cuz !- I been up in those Georgia pines - a time or 2 - I know the terrain- It's a lot like here but there's thicker heavier under growth and flatter here !- I got some banana set up for my next run - Something Umbra did !
Black Berry Banana times a Bunch of Grapes !
Gloman U got a cement mixer and the knowledge so grow some "hemp" -Those hemp fields ?- Shall we snag a couple plants for CBD extraction ?- That ain't ripping !- They let pollen loose and fertilized your outside weed some - They owe U !- Big ole fields they won't miss a cola or 2 **** won't get a fly high anyway - I'm talking caps like U got except filled with THC/CBD decarbed hash !- Won't need near as many !-- Smoking weed inside - hash weed outside !-- I forgot U growing your own cbd !- I still say hash caps with a mix of high CBD and high THC decarbed hash is the med for people like us that need some heavy duty relief !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back