Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Med!
You have some fine strains there!
I have mostly OFC genetics going on.
Frank's Gift
NS X BBSL
B.O.C.
OREGON LEMONS
Cheech Wizard X Grand daddy Haze
Jock Horror X Black Jack
Super Rich 1. Hemp
All except the JH x BJ and the hemp came from OFC.
I haven't found Any better Anywhere!
Glad you found us and we're anxious to learn more about your grow.

**** got wild in the mudhole last night !- I so need to be outta here !- Bruno and Precious went into the swamp to kill **** !- Nephew and them out looking for them - Whistling and calling screaming !- This ain't for me !- Can't get to bloom regularly !- This is no way to grow !- I got my harem rebuilt --I wanna be some place else now !

good morning my friends ,,,have not been around in awhile ,,,,,,,between work and the boy I have no time for myself (the boy is now 7) ive been reading some old post to catch up ,,,hey keef I see your making caps again ,,,im happy for you,,,, I just finished my latest grow,,,,still waiting for it to cure ,,,,,I have 4 critical,,,,4 kannabi ,,,,4 god berry ,,,,grow went very good from start to finish ,,no drama no problems ,,,,for my next grow I took 12 clones of the critical ,,,I was very impressed with it ,,,,anyway I have the day off so I think ill go to the beach ,,,me and two joints of millionaire guva that I had from my last grow ,,,glad to see everyone seems good ,,,,,ill check in again when I can ,,,till then stay safe and be well ,,,,zigggy

Good morning all.

I woke up early and went for a first run of the year. Then lifted weights. I'm at that age that it is very much use it or lose it. My flexibility is bad. I need to stretch. My initial goal was to outrun the grandkids. Hosing gramps and taking off running is a game in summer. I at least need to make them pay a price when they do. Tickles or a splash of water in return or something.

I have to get some coconut oil today. Since I only went through a partial harvest, more will be ready soon. I'm going to cure the sugar leaves. The question I want to answer is whether Green Dragon tastes better cured first and likewise coconut earl.

Dax wanna ride the Dragon ?- U can't make Green Dragon taste good !- Depends on how much ethenol U evap off how concentrated the THC gets !-- but U washing with Ever Clear - there's no making it taste good !-- I'm working on the taste better part !- It involves floating a bud in a bottle of my concentrated wine for looks then adding some RSO for a kicker !- Looks pretty in a bottle but U can still taste it !
Best tasting extract in my book is Cold Pressed Unprocessed coconut oil ! -- Still got some coconut flavor !- Extract Has a toasted coconut type flavor !- If it's not strong enough U run it over another batch of decarb !- One batch should be fine !

I have to look it up again but I ran across a recipe that a chef made. This chef decided to make it his mission to make GD taste good. It was a complicated mixture including cinnamon, rum, and other spices. As I recall, the ingredients were designed to be healthy too. I've been curious ever since.

Only slightly related, I made Thai soup for breakfast. Lemongrass is another plant containing limomene. I'm curious about terps but those questions will come later. I'm not even close to ready yet.

Mornin' OFC! Sunny and s'posed to be 60 here today! Life is Grand. Construction day for me today and I hope I have the 'wherewithall' to git'r'dun. My lady friends are in week five of bloom .... and I finally bought a tent/fans/filter and today is setup day. I don't combust but I have a Volcano and today's treats are Tangie Power and Gelato ... and Sumatran Reserve(Green Mountain) so I've not set a time limit to complete the job. I figure these girls will probably need six weeks more and I've plenty of time. Might TAKE six weeks. heh

"People say Nothing is impossible.....
However I do nothing every day! Lol" that's the smartest thing I've read lately Gloman.
Have A Great Day Everyone! "Rooooooooooooll another one. Just like the other one ..."
#in my lane.jpg

Morning Billy !--
I grow in the open -- I got some catching up to do in veg today - What a mess !- Overloaded veg got jammed by bloom !- Something gotta happen soon but I'm not sure what ?-- I got aero under control but lots of them should be in bloom !-
Took my pups out - I see Bruno tied up - Heard Precious barking so they back from thier killing spree and locked up !-- Nephew's truck still here wonder what's up with that ?-
I so need to be outta here !

Good morning OFC. Well annie is going back to the vet. I think they left a scalple in there. Kidding, but she isnt actung right.
Ziggy, wow your little boy is 7. Kind of a magical age.
You know what is good and bad, when someone sends you beautiful clones and they make the babies i have look like hell. Weird grow. So happy for the clones. I will be taking clones when mine are sexed. I stuck a male out doors a week ago in 29 degrees...He happy. He is a cbd silver haze
Should i make seeds since he refuses to die?

Morning OFC! SHN package arrived in super fast time. Not even 3 whole days. I've got some Alien sour apple in the vault now. I think I'll pop one and save the rest.
Hey zigggy! I want to go to the beach too!

Morning O.F.C long time no see, been out in the rainforest chasing steelhead. Hiking trails are pretty muddy this time of year..
Made it back just in time to harvest my last run of Papaya...just getting started one down four to go..
20200305_095929.jpg

Hope that you are all having a wonderful day and stay high please.....:)

I must have some kind of doggie juju! I walked in to take care of this guys dogs this morning and they started to run at me. I stopped, looked the lead dog in the eye and said STOP! All 3 stopped looked at me and sit where they were. Then when I sat down I got a 3 way tongue bath! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back