Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Easter Sunday scissor hash ?-- I like it !-- Got a a batch of trim in the oven -- Gonna get holy high today !- Got a pretty good start already !-- Rats damaged the harvest about 2 weeks out -- got the base to 3 of them revegging and just took the rest for caps and refilled after getting rid of the rats !- put a dent in supply but it's just a hiccup !-- Gonna have plenty caps for awhile !- probably pretty good caps too !- lots of young bud in it !- plenty sticky already !

Jimi watching over the poor rat kill
20200405_105647.jpg
revegging girls -- I'm sure all will be well !

I really need to brush up on my Jesus stuff or maybe pay more attention to the calender ?
Dirty for head Wednesday coming up ?- Don't be cleaning people's forehead for them ! - They be most unappreciative !- I was just being a good Samaritan!- Get all pissed off me ! That Ain't right !

Happy birthday 2RE!! I'm going to burn one for you. I hope your pup has a good day Umbra. One time I found a stray rot. She was a big German red type. Most precious dog I've ever met. I was dating a woman with kids at the time and that big girl fell straight in love with those kids. We almost didn't give her back! I've always wanted to replace her even though we only had her for a few days.
Rainy and 40. Got the sinuses running. Off to check on the girls in growth!

Good morning all.

Grocery trip is done, we are almost set. I'm digging around for bow rosin. With all the extra hand washing, my nails are in bad shape, which means my guitar picks are in bad shape, too. I cut my nails short. The rosin provides a sticky grippiness that allows the finger tips to pluck strings rather than finger nails. Dank sticky works in a pinch but muddies the tone.

One of the things I was looking forward to most with smoking was getting back into music. Now I have smoking supplies. I should get rid of a guitar or two but can't ever do it. One I bought from my first job. I saved and saved to have enough for that guitar, and have had it for 50+ years. Then, an electric classical for performing, and a high student level classical acoustic. I get lost in complex discordant chords and layers of resolutions.

Back in early music days, seventh chords were considered out of Gods perfect order and the Devil's music. Mess with that music and you would have a very painful torture and slow death. One that only the most fanatical of the religious zealots of the era were capable of dreaming up. I have always been drawn to music starting from Baroque. Baroque, literally broken music. If reincarnation is a thing, I know what keeps me stuck on repeats... The devil's music.. Hmm, It must be Sunday. We can laugh at how backward the thinking was about music, but replace it with other beliefs and people are still people.

I watched the news and polit shows. I had better socially isolate. Stay well. Stay safe.

RE happy birthday, smoking a bowl of peanut butter breath to you. Dax, trick I learned when your nails break or split, is to cut up a ping pong ball and super glue to your fingernail. They hold up well, are easy to shape, and you can do it fairly quickly without a bunch of fuss. As you know, there has been a debate since before Sor about whether to use your fingernail or the flesh tip of your finger to pluck the strings on a guitar. Sor was a flesh freak and believed you needed to feel the string to play it correctly. Segovia came along and said you needed the flesh tip of finger to feel the string, but your fingernail gave you attack, sustain, and volume. He used both, as I do.

When I finger pick I just use my finger tips and I keep the nails short as possible...years ago I used to bite them to keep’m short...now I just trim and sand them...I’m mostly a hybrid picker using a pic and other two fingers...never really mastered that Travis pickin thing...couldn’t get my thumb to autopilot...

Last edited:
Binging Netflix and watching a movie where guy kidnaps victim using rohypnol and once awake force feeds them live bees, then douses them in gasoline agitating the bees. The victim is stung to death from the inside. Sounds painful. Just wonder if you could really do that? Yo, calling Dr Keef? Could you do this?

Drop a tube down the esophagus to the stomach and if it will fit thru that tube U can put it in the stomach- Stomach acid probably kill bees pretty quick ?-- What's the gasoline got to do with pissing off some bees ?- If they Ain't pissed off when U push them down that tube then they not getting pissed off -- I can't watch horror shows - I be thinking what we gonna need to fix that with ?-- Oh !- can't fix that !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back