Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Morphine. Never liked pain pills. Had to use them a few times but the stop me up like nobody's business.:confused:
As for beans,,i used my last ones this winter. Got some friends i can get some from. I have a few coming from a Buddie as soon as he can get out. He has been sick.
I have never bought beans from a seed bank.

14 girls sounds like a lot but there's about half dozen staples and I got a bunch of Umbra's Grape Crossses and some other stuff to sort out -- I'm a cloner but half of that is the search for what to clone-- These grape crosses vexing me -- I'm looking for a outstanding grape and I keep finding things I'm keeping that are unique !-- He puts say 4 grape girls from different varieties and 4 grape boys in his breeding box and let them go to it -- His Box Of ? Breeding technique forces lots of diversity in the seed !-- The search to find a perfect grape took a left turn -- I'm kinda lost - but lost in a good place !

Hydroponics has found its niche in the cannabis industry. There are normal food production hydroponics, however traditional farmers are skeptical of hydroponics. Not unlike when farmers struggled with organics vs chemical nutrients issue. The final piece in the puzzle is organic hydroponics. In the USA, the Organic certification has a specific meaning defined by USDA. They have chosen to certify hydroponic organic growing. It has created a debate among hydroponic and soil growers about the USDA's definition of organic. However, ultimately it is Mother Nature determines what is organic and what is not. There are many plants that grow in water naturally like rice, wasabi, and water chestnuts. They fall into an organic hydroponic definition that makes sense to most farmers. More to come ...

Morning growers. Rivers up an its still chilly. I popped some Zombie kush, 3 out of 3 came up and I popped 2 Kmintz that are being slow. Today I'll be wetting some more from the House of Umbra. I'm having a goal of a dozen solo cups busting out with brand new to me goodness. Lets enjoy the day.

Weathered Katrina and the aftermath north of New Orleans with one hand tied behind me - not really it was duct taped to a chainsaw cause I had no grip in the left hand --
Put my place back together with the application of some marching powder -- Sold it and made enough to move to the beach -- Man was I in bad shape after that - Had the Katrina cough for most of a year - body beat dahell --
Later I finally went cold turkey on the morphine and almost died -- Then I hooked up with the Widow and found another way !-- Spent a decade at the beach the ex a neonatal intensive care nurse lost her mind one day and left after 25 years !-- I think she had one those TIA brain accidents - personality change almost overnight -- I am still not sure what dahell happened but here I am now in the mudhole looking to buy a bat cave !-- Growing weed and making liqour only skills I got left worth a dam -- but seems like I'm be just fine ?

Good Morning OFC
Been holding up in the hills of Appalachia on a farm with my son and family..
The travel part of it was Hell coming home but well worth it. Now self quarantine:(
Have some blue mystic two weeks into flower..
158687675174265303821.jpg

Anyway good to see you all..
stay healthy

Cannabis Cane in da house - Glad U dropped by - we miss ya !
Ain't my 1st divorce either !--1st wife dead now !- Got a daughter by her ! -- I'm an outlaw pot farmer and she don't want her babies exposed to that life style !-- Maybe one day we meet !

Some of Leroy's pollen got on Umbra's Sundae Driver times Bunch of Grapes -- Leroy son of Waldo ( BBSL) Outta Snow Desiel --
Waldo's claim to fame came from that Snow Lotus upgrade thing it do !-Leroy got a lot of that Snow Lotus in him -
SD-x- BOG don't need no upgrade !-- Scary **** as is !-- Dam Shaman weed !-- Upgrade that ?-- I don't know ?- but she making a few seed !

RE -- Did I send U some seed marked PH ?-- Cause that ain't really Rose's Purple Haze anymore even though it's marked PH -- another one of Waldo's conquest !- It was PH-x- BBSL but then U see she started hanging with that dam blueberry boy outta Umbra's BB-x-BPU -- So RE if U got some marked PH it is really Rose's Purple Haze bred to my BBSL -- Then a boy from Umbra's BB-X-BPU fathered them seed U got !--Don't think it has been grow before ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back