Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U know I'm just picking ?-- They should pay U for call !
I guess I should go mistreat veg some ?--3 weeks before I be ready to move some to bloom - cloner be full -- grower box doing fine and the next group for bloom need to be beat down some - Go check nute water level in bloom - Girls drink a lot !-- Dirt plants stuck in limbo - I don't know bout dat **** ? - Probably work better with proper weed growing dirt ? --

Good morning OFC

Still no stimulus check for me yet. The Treasury Dept. said last month they would go out in a week or two. I have direct deposit for SSI and have no outstanding debts that would cause it to be seized.

I hear the House is looking to pass another stimulus bill to send to the Senate again. How about getting us the money from the first bill T Dept. lol

Sunny day today. I am smoking some WiFi and enjoying it.

You have such a cute dog SA. :)

Have aa GREAT day friends!

Got in touch with a groomer for my dogs !- Shaggy looking matted up ani-mules !-- Shame I wasn't back in Corpus - Groomer over there would rather get paid in wine !-- I was generous too -- She be calling me wanting to know if she could groom my dogs !- Lady did like her some blueberry bounce !-- She said - It seems stronger than store bought wine ?-- I just said it is !

Can't wait for the realtor to hook me up with a proper bat cave so I can get my stuff outta storage - Got 3 or 4 -- --5 gallon primary fermenters - 15 gallons of blueberry wine make about 5 gallons of blueberry bounce ! - Needs to build my stock back up !

No bud in the bottle -- That's for the toasted coconut wine !

I got mine direct deposit on the 15th...and I didn’t pay any tax this year either...that just means I didn’t make enough money to pay taxes, but I did file...kinda sucks but I got most everything I need so I guess I’ll be alright...I got weed...cheers!!!

Last edited:
RE -- know what it's all about !-- Got what U need !-- Anything over that is just gravy !-- Running a little low on weed myself but got a harvest coming up !- I mean I ain't out !- Like RE -- I got what I need !-- Might have to get me a big sack so I have plenty while waiting for the bat cave to start producing ?

I don't have to file either so I don't. My step dad always scolded me for not filling if I didn't meet the limit. I never saw a point... Lol. He was a smart dude.
We're doing fine here. Food is well stocked. I did file for stamps. Figure the wife is not going back to work anytime soon may as well.
I have another month until I take down a plant and I'm out of bud though. I still have some jars of trim I may try switching to an edible dose until then, see how I react. I'd go broke shopping dispo or streets these days.

Jimmy it's doable in East Texas !-- Low socio - economic area lots of thick brush with the occasional house -neighborhood or small town-- Too far away from any big city for a daily commute or on the edge of it anyway --We don't have mass transit like Europe !-- So I'm looking for a secluded -- 2 or 3 bedroom old frame house - on a nice big lot !-- They're some out there I've seen pics of 3 but they were in nieghborhoods !-- My house at the beach in Corpus Christi Texas out on Padre Island- half mile from the beach sold for $230, 000 -- I probably could have got 250 or more if I could have waited but these are uncertain times - I took the offer !- Split the equity with the ex and here I am !-
I've owned 4 or 5 so I know the drill !-- Bought my home North of New Orleans before Hurricane Katrina for $60,000 - 3 bedroom brick with large yard !-- Sold it after the storm and moved back to Texas - Got $125,000 for it !--

Paper stimulus check arrived today here...Nov that was funny...I wish no Human ill when he is down but it seems he may have had one block of cheese too many...plus the Virus has stole his stage...he shot missiles for a week and no one noticed. Lots more traffic here in town today...money hitting banks I guess will do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back