Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon all
Keef congrats on the sale of the beech house. Where are you going to buy or have you already?
Cloudy and cool here in PNW, painting the house got 20yr out of the old paint job.
Smoking on some Papaya and ready for a glass of wine.. Shoulders, neck and back all bothering me painting who's idea was this...

What up Cannabis Cane ?-- Sold that thing --over in East Texas looking for a Bat Cave/grow house !- Maybe a 2 hour drive to Houston !-- Going all in !-- Price of oil is in the gutter -- How Texas gonna refuse to end prohibition ?
They all screwed up already - Can't tell hemp from Marijuana without a test and they still gotta ship it outta state !-- My whole being says this is my time !-- Small commercial operation back in the woods and send it to Houston for distribution - Soon as I find something - Probably take a month to close but then I kick it !- Got 14 beautiful ladies to cut on and I can clone myass off !--
Already built it in my mind !- Just looking for a place to happen !-- Coming out the mudhole with The Mudhole Pink and The Purple Rose in new seed !-
420 practice !

Edit - my music ?- Halestorm- I Get Off !

Got a call from my tenant that there is a storm going and huge black walnut next to garage went down into neighbors house and is caught in the power lines. Made a few phone calls.
I figure on no stimulus check. I'm a registered Independent, and don't expect anything.

Got a call from my tenant that there is a storm going and huge black walnut next to garage went down into neighbors house and is caught in the power lines. Made a few phone calls.
I figure on no stimulus check. I'm a registered Independent, and don't expect anything.
Holy cr4p umbra im so sorry, what a headache. I hope at least they can salvage the wood... its so beautiful. Not as beautiful as a tree, but...

I been having the stray urge to turn some wood lately !-- I might need a little wood lathe at the Bat Cave!- - Don't cost that much - I've done it before -- made a living running a metal lathe for awhile when I was young !- For me the hardest part is figuring out what is in that wood that wants to come out ?- What does it want to be ?

Edit- I been out classed by a psychic tree whisperer!- Table !

Googleg getmy payment
only to the IRS website
Follow the somewhat confusing list of directions
Actually submitting the info is easy
Discerning do I need to was confusing a couple weeks ago, maybe it's now clear now
@mrcane

Last edited:
Paper stimulus check arrived today here...Nov that was funny...I wish no Human ill when he is down but it seems he may have had one block of cheese too many...plus the Virus has stole his stage...he shot missiles for a week and no one noticed. Lots more traffic here in town today...money hitting banks I guess will do that.
I agree HP ... My grandpa's caught that war. That silliness needs to come to a head. Even Cuba came to the table.

That would be my choice. I am fortunate enough to have a sawyer for a friend. I built countertops from a fallen cherry. a couple of friends ran out of money during a kitchen remodel and I talked them into live edge cherry countertops. I thought they were gonna cry when the saw them. Weren't enough left for the table so it was made in pieces. I wish I had pictures.

I shelled out for Brazilian tigerwood decking when my front porch fell off (yes my house was/is a dump but it's MY dump) a few years ago and my old man n I put on our tool belts and built a better one. Cost more for the decking than the rest of the lumber combined but I love streaky wood as it ages, and this stuff is so dense and oily it will go 50 years untreated. And I think it sinks in water.

Build these doors out of lumber "cypress " found the logs sawed into 1" boards took the boards to the Amish and they planed them then tongue and groove"em...Nice
20200328_135048.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back