Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let no one fool U - I invented Earth Day !--
That's pretty much the plan Jimmy !- Buy me a cheap secluded place and get lost in my grow !--
Overcast and humid in the mudhole - Weather messing with my face !-- Got a sick puppy - He constipated !-- Gave him a tiny glycerin enema bout half a cc -- He didn't like it !-- Neither did I !-

Good morning OFC
earth-day-people.gif

Good Morning OFC, Smokin on some Papaya and sipping on some Chai tea. Yep Rose still have three jars of Papaya left. Next up on deck will be blue mystic and blackjack three weeks into flower now. One of the blue mystic is showing a hint of purple already:)
Whooohooo having a blueberry donut right now I can taste it.....
Carry on my friends, puff,puff, pass ;)

Good morning. strange times in our world. I seem to be sprouting some silver hair, WHAT? I could dye it myself, but i think it might be ok. kinda sparkly. Like that is our biggest problem. Our daughter goes back to work tomorrow. I am so glad she isn't dead from covid. I am glad all of us old stoners are being safe. We can't lose anyone in the ofc. Rainy day, I am ok with that. Been in the garden every day. Our groceries are being delivered today. what? And i will set up the sanitizing station in the back of the toyota. weird days i am telling ya. Smoke um, that is our job.

Yep time to start thinking about a new way to live !-- I'm working on it !- Don't care what's happening people gonna always want thier weed and liqour and need fuel !- I got this I just need a place to happen !-- Been working on that with the realtor this morning !-- Just like a helicopter - U can't quit flying long as it's still up in the air !-- I'm after a bat cave dammit -- I won't be quiting until I have one !

Too early for 420 practice ?- It's never to early !

Here's my last lollipop girl!
Oregon Lemons.
She's short but bushy and the buds are dense and sticky.
Too many leaves for me but she looks like a tasty treat!

And here's the beginning of the new scrog!

I have enuff stash now to take all the time I need with the next girlz.
0422201147.jpg
0422201205.jpg

Yes sir!
I haven't let the virus alter my lifestyle much at all. Only thing different for me is increased hand washing. I never see people except at church and we can't go there any more, so, all I know is keep doing what I do.
Hospice has been called to help with my aunt so I'm looking for a little respite care to start soon.
I really need a break but she gets the BEST.
I don't honestly think I could keep going without the wonderful medicine we grow.

Hey I seen an ad on TV for the Grillbot. Have yall seen this?
I love to grill and this thing cleans the grill by itself. Very cool!

Thanks guys!
I'm a little nervous still about it cuz of all the people coming around now for my aunt. BUT I hung my license on the doorway as you enter the grow room and all plants are under legal height and I only have 3 plants. 2 under legal count.
I DO feel like I'm doing better all the time with the girlz and I Thank you ALL for helping me learn with a LOT less mistakes.
You're All awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back