Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what up old folks what a beautiful day here on the east coast....wish we had some folks in town to enjoy the beach....still on lock down till ? be glad when this mess is behind us.....fixing to BIU join in

what up old folks what a beautiful day here on the east coast....wish we had some folks in town to enjoy the beach....still on lock down till ? be glad when this mess is behind us.....fixing to BIU join in

Another east coaster! Can't wait for all this bull**** to be done with, gettin real tired of it. Finally got a grandson, after a few girls, born about a month before all this started and his parents are so worried about this stuff that we haven't seen them. Missing all kindsa stuff with him and I'm not happy about it. :mad:

MR Fist!! Nice to see you again. So are you busy still or again? Are there people on the beach while it is locked down? Daxtell, I was going to garden, but it is 63 degrees with a hundred below zero wind. not really but windy at 63 is cold. Don't work too hard. He is lucky to have ya Stinky

MG, congrats on the new grandbaby! I don't blame his parents.

upload_2020-5-4_6-56-53.png

Gday OFC hope you are all well , the man gave us a little taste of freedom this week we were allowed to visit our family and go out as long as we kept the social distance thing , but as usual people took it to far , beaches were packed cops had to come in disperse every one so looks like we going back into lock down but at least I got to see me my Grandkids for a day ( sorry MG )
if ya still reading along Keef hope the batcave is coming along , stay well all

Sorry it’s been so chilly Rose, we had mid 80’s here today and in the sun it does get warm...been doing some gardening but my hearts not in it for some reason...one reason, my feat hurt and I seem to over use them...also I’ve been hankering for some wood work so doin some revamping in my micro wood shop...it’s already a small space and I’m sharing it with the pot grow as well as general storage...gonna see if my son will let me build a storage sort of shed at his place, he’s only ten minutes away...I was thinking that this virus and the lockdown hasn’t been all that bad for me...I’m mostly a homebody and really just doing shopping and such can be an inconvenience but it isn’t really bad...mostly I miss live music, I don’t even get to play with the boys...but I think that may change some soon, with the weather improving we could move it outside and still distance and I trust my music mates to not come around infected and to be careful...by the way Rose, I love that Sunset Sherbet...thanks again!

I'm glad you had that opportunity QB. I've actually seen my two youngest granddaughters a handful of times. They're my middle son's and after they had been isolating for about a month and we had too they decided it was foolish to stay away from us and we were very glad when they came to visit that first time.
I don't understand how people do it that live in separate states from their kids and grandkids, it was killing me to be away from them. It's killing me being away from my oldest granddaughter and my new grandson. We're all pretty close. They're for sure the most important parts of my life.

hey Rose it has been a nightmare the last few months,we finally got through the slow winter months and the spring breakers and golfers started to show up and poof just like that they closed everything down, had all of gigs cancelled right before our season was getting started...bunch of broke poor musicians here at the beach and no light at the end of the tunnel....I've tried to sign up for the PUA assistance to no avail....sold a few guitars to get by which really sucked......it is what it is and we will survive. I'm still breathing every day so that's a good thing,low virus numbers here but everything is still on lockdown....

Good morning OFC, we all miss Keef and wish the very best for him. He has people helping him so that is good.
So good to read you guys. Mr fist, I hope you can get some money for the covid stuff. RE, so glad you like the SS, I am feeling the same way as you, just not feeling the grow. I even took mine outside, and i still don't care. I hope that comes back, growing is a big part of our lives, who knew a pandemic would crush that. weird. I do have a few folks that depend on the cbd meds so I will have to think about all that.
Jeesh, i just dumped on all of you. Thank you for listening, like you had a choice.
SA, hope your Monday is good. I am going to make chicken salad with toasted almonds and green grapes today and mayo.

Good Morning OFC...Wow. Rose your place is looking Beautiful..
Kinda cloudy day here in PNW.
The blue mystic is smelling like grapes with one of them showing some nice purple..
15886090524711990027020.jpg
pic don't show that well but she sure going to be pretty...
Also been keeping up with my Bonsai collection here is an Arctic Beech bout 20yrs old
20200503_095254.jpg
15886090524711990027020.jpg
20200503_095254.jpg

Y'all have a great day and stay high please..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back