Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
finally got my PUA debit card today for me and the wife thank god...now to go pay my electric and water bill before they cut me off....Cane the bonsai plant is awesome,had one a few years back and had it outside on my porch and someone wanted it more than me and it disappeared...hate a thief

Hey guys’n gals...these girls really stretched...got the lights up as high as they”ll go so hopefully they’ll just put on weight now...this year my gardening has been less than spectacular...I don’t care though, I keep on tryin...
Nice plants there cane!!!
BDDF5592-E19D-4A80-86BF-0C0BCF966FD8.jpeg

Good morning OFC.

We have had scammers try to set honeypot traps in here, too. Sigh... Caveat emptor.

Another scam. My state governor just announced that tests have been backlogged and not done for the last few weeks. At current rates, that means an under count of those tested of 15% of the total cases. We had already had cases growing 10X in 4 weeks. My rural neighbors are not taking this seriously, not wearing masks or social distance precautions. I hope that it works out well for them. I've learned to not rely on anyone else when my safety is involved. That goes double when cover ups serve their best interest.

stay safe.

Last edited:
Hey guys’n gals...these girls really stretched...got the lights up as high as they”ll go so hopefully they’ll just put on weight now...this year my gardening has been less than spectacular...I don’t care though, I keep on tryin...
Nice plants there cane!!!
View attachment 261391
Those girls look great.very nice node structure.should be some chunky flower there.happy growing to all .

Good evening ofc!
How is everyone? Ms Rose I hope you're doing well! Stinky, good to see you too. Mrfist,mrcane, glad you are stopping by lately. Nice pics. I was just shopping bonsai myself.
2RE, HP, Dax- good to see you gentleman as well!
Welcome MG
Hiya KYfarmerb. Your journal is looking good dude.
I hope everyone else is doing well too. Stay healthy!

Good morning to all my peeps.if your getting in your garden today be sure to talk to your girls some.im telling you they love it.some days I'll have full on conversations with the girls.they are great listeners, always mindful and courteous and never do they interrupt you.ha!!.a lil to much 818 headband this morning haha.just a quick update on my grow.will be defoliateing and applying my usual precautionary pest management applications.i feel smarter after saying all that.well have a good day y'all.

Gday OFC winter is coming , first big storm here last night 100klm hr winds lasted about 4 hrs got 30mm of rain now the sound of frogs calling in the winter is all you can hear , should be enough rain to get a bit of green started , more green inside than out at the moment around here LOL have a great day OFC

good morning guys ,,,,,have not been around for a while,,,just wanted to check in ,,,,me and the boy are fine ,,,I don't see keef or umbera hope they are ok ,,,hope all you guys are fine ,,,,between taking care of the boy and my two inlaws I have very little time to myself ,,,a buddy of my dad stopped by and gave me about 5000$ worth of lights ,,about 15 bags of soil ,,,15 ,,10 gal containers ,timers ..everything ,,im mean every thing ,,,,him and dad used to grow together in an apt in tampa ,,,after dad was killed he kept growing ,,,he stopped about two years ago,,,he said it was not the same with out dad so he just stopped ,,,all this grow stuff has been sitting up in his attic ,,,,he stopped by a few days ago to tell me he was moving down to the keys ,and wanted me to have all this stuff,,,he gave my boy a new 100$ bill ,,,the boy was so happy ,,, all the lights are top shelf there made by HLD I believe ,,,anyway gotta run ,,,stay safe and be well ,zig

Good morning folks. Novi, thank you. So glad you heard from Keef. Wish i would. ha Ky, i talk to my plants and sometimes they answer. True. Morning Crockett, winter, sorry. Glad you are here. Mr Fist, i am sorry people are dishonest. My big brother told me a few times that people are not as honest as our dad or as nice as our mom. He was right. Don't steal, sheesh, karma if nothing else.

So i am no dog groomer, our little Annie is crying and a mess since i cut her hair yesterday. OMG, She is mortified and so am I . She is laying over there growling... I am so sorry sorry. I suck I thought i cut her bottom off, cause she doesn't have a tail... I didn't but like i said it isn't pretty. How can cutting your hair make you cry? I used to poodles, they don't cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back