Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When i cut the dogs hair, i constantly praise them, telling them how pretty/handsome they are with petting and treats. I haven't had a complaint since.. Well, almost. The poodle and the cat have a war on. When the poodle gets long hair, the cat's claws don't penetrate the fur. The poodle rules. When the hair is cut short, the power suddenly shifts

good morning guys ,,,,,have not been around for a while,,,just wanted to check in ,,,,me and the boy are fine ,,,I don't see keef or umbera hope they are ok ,,,hope all you guys are fine ,,,,between taking care of the boy and my two inlaws I have very little time to myself ,,,a buddy of my dad stopped by and gave me about 5000$ worth of lights ,,about 15 bags of soil ,,,15 ,,10 gal containers ,timers ..everything ,,im mean every thing ,,,,him and dad used to grow together in an apt in tampa ,,,after dad was killed he kept growing ,,,he stopped about two years ago,,,he said it was not the same with out dad so he just stopped ,,,all this grow stuff has been sitting up in his attic ,,,,he stopped by a few days ago to tell me he was moving down to the keys ,and wanted me to have all this stuff,,,he gave my boy a new 100$ bill ,,,the boy was so happy ,,, all the lights are top shelf there made by HLD I believe ,,,anyway gotta run ,,,stay safe and be well ,zig
Hope you have the space to set that all up man, sounds like you could have a sweet setup going if you do. Good luck!

Good morning folks. Novi, thank you. So glad you heard from Keef. Wish i would. ha Ky, i talk to my plants and sometimes they answer. True. Morning Crockett, winter, sorry. Glad you are here. Mr Fist, i am sorry people are dishonest. My big brother told me a few times that people are not as honest as our dad or as nice as our mom. He was right. Don't steal, sheesh, karma if nothing else.

So i am no dog groomer, our little Annie is crying and a mess since i cut her hair yesterday. OMG, She is mortified and so am I . She is laying over there growling... I am so sorry sorry. I suck I thought i cut her bottom off, cause she doesn't have a tail... I didn't but like i said it isn't pretty. How can cutting your hair make you cry? I used to poodles, they don't cry.

Sounds like you might've cut of a little something more than hair! :eek: Probably woulda seen some blood if that was the case though, huh? Maybe she saw herself in a mirror? :D

STINKY, how in the heck did ypu know that???? Thats exactly what is going on. I have my fleece on her. No blood thank goodness. Our poodkes are groomed. They took one look at Annie and hid.

Poor thing, she's just embarAssed.
Hey rose remember soooooo many pages ago I asked, if you have never had plants in the bathroom, do you even GROW?! Guess what I have to do tonight... lol...
My males won't stop shooting off pollen under 24h light, and I see early signs of PM... they are moving to the tub for a shower and a heavy duty fungicide treatment and yup their light is moving with them. New home for the Bros. They need to be somewhere that a fan blowing on them won't set off my hay fever.
Glad I just have to treat the males... I wouldn't use this nasty stuff on anything I planned to smoke in the future.

I trim Harley all the time. He doesn't mind at all. All I have to do is fire up the clippers and he comes right over. When he was a pup a groomer clipped his nose, literally. Ever since then he is happy to have me do him and after a while I got decent at it. Not good but decent. Good thing is mistakes grow out pretty quick with a Shih-Tzu.

We have a little chi-weenie. Half Chihuahua half Dachshund. This dude has personality for days and no need for haircuts.

He's a little older and has put on a couple lbs (or so :D) since this pic but here he is. His name is Rocko. Dude is a crazy mouser. I think he mighta had the neighborhood cleaned up his first year. lol He kept trying to bring them in to show us what a good boy he was. Oddly enuff nobody wanted them tho. :rolleyes:
19665385_10209020058561147_4084848982210405705_n.jpg

Luckily yogurts coat is practically PAINTED on so "grooming" is done with a damp paper towel... he's generally chill, fine at the vet, no issues with shots, and I've had to give him stitches... long story, he got his butt kicked in a dog fight that he didn't start, in northern maine, no phone or internet, at 10pm on a sunday... thin monofilament line and rubbing alcohol... he held out his torn up leg and didn't even flinch. Healed up perfect too. When I took him to my vet a couple days later she was like, yup, that's good, where did you learn? On an Alaskan longliner.... 3 days from shore, flying hooks, fillet knives... yeah most crew who still had most of their fingers were pretty good with a needle.
However it takes 2 people sitting on top of him, and a wholesale club sized tub of peanut butter pretzel puffs to stuff in his face just to clip his nails.
Weird dog.

Good day peeps. I am smoking Sour D this morning. I wake up to Wilson, my 3-year-old standard poodle is stoned out of his gourd. Crap!. I made him swallow 3 peppercorns. He is sleeping it off. I try so very hard to not leave anything around for the dogs. Really. Annie is still traumatized by me cutting her hair 2 days ago. I hope no one calls the dog protective service. I am feeling like a bad parent today.
Stinky, peanut butter pretzel puffs? good idea. Lucky dogs to have you. Stitches? What we do for our kids. I had a dog I had to put fluids in his neck. Puncture needle. yikes. still queasy.
I read up on Sour Diesel and it sounds like I need that daily!
Enjoy your day. Cane, have fun in paradise, for you that don't know Cane lives in the most beautiful place in Washington state, me not so much, unless you like the desert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back