Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very grateful that I got to see all my grandchildren this weekend. All of us have been quarantined since the beginning of all this and been taking all precautions. At some point it stops making sense to stay away from each other. We're a very close family and for me personally I'd rather die a nasty death than to live without my family. Not concerned about that tho because of the precautions we've all taken to this point.
One thing I know for sure, it's been a great weekend! My new grandson is so awesome, man he makes me happy!

good morning guys ,,,,,,happy belated mothers day to all the mothers here ,,I hope mothers day was good for ya ,,,,my son helped me make stuffed peppers (my favorite)I did all the work he took all the credit ,,,,but it was great ,,,im trying to teach him how to cook ,,,it not going well ,,,he has no interest in food,,,hes at the hot dog and mac n cheese stage he would eat that stuff at every meal if I let him ,,,thanks rosebud I hope your mothers day was great ,,,stay safe ,be well ,,,,,,zig

G'day O.F.C. where did spring go? Colder than a well digger in the Klondike here and I am hating it.
It showed up for like 4 days in early April, looked around, and noped right back out!! And it's pouring here on top of it! Better than the sleet this morning, but... days like these the warm glow of plant lights is very comforting!

Good afternoon old guys...drizzlin in the hood today...I don’t mind a bit cuz it’s nice and cool but not cold...pretty sure the garden and outdoor pot likes this weather at least for a short day or two...stay well and stay hi...

Feel like I’m talkin to myself here but it’s ok, I’m high, I can and sometimes do that anyway...Nice cool evening here in NCal...the sprinkles were nice and they’re gone for now, the wind has died down and we’re getting a sunset...So it’s nice...You sitting on your deck down there @burnin1 ? Cheers old folks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back