Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jozi seems to be doing better this am...kinda scary because she was a completely different dog yesterday...the vet thought she may have gotten into some meds...I don’t take any regular meds and my wife takes some anti migraine stuff and a pain pill that are all kept in the med cab...and this was the opposite sorta thing...like an upper which we don’t have...after delivering our meals yesterday we stopped at a sisters house for a few and maybe she picked up something there but she was whacked out for at least 12 hours...
She’s still sleeping now
“Lambs Bread” this morning

Hi y’all...been a stressful couple days with this and that goin on...Jozi continues to improve...when she starts hassling the cat, I’ll know she’s well...she hasn’t shown an interest and she loved to do that...she’s pretty tired right now though...
Woke up with a pinch in my right shoulder blade/neck but needed to drive my wife to a doctor appointment...we got thru it and now a bit’o herb for a little more muscle relaxation...
Sunset Sherbet....

Been dealing with a bit of a stomach bug the last few days, been trying get a bit more rest rather than burning my eyeballs on the screen glare. Hope all are well.

Glad Jozi is doing better, that must've been crazy and scary.

On the light in the grow room, it is definitely green light that the plants can't "see". I've seen stuff with large scale grows that have green lights all over the place for being able to get around doing lights out and in hallways between grow rooms. I've used a green light a handful of times when I had to check on something, forgot to do something, etc. I've always thought that a small amount of light shouldn't hurt too much, the moon sometimes shines a lot of light onto them when they're outdoors and at least some most of the time when it's out at night. My two cents.

Nice to see you Nick, take care of those lungs. Glad you got the roof up. I have loafed all week cause i lifted something to heavy on Sunday. I am ok enough to vacuum this place and dust. RE,i hope Jozi continues to improve, it takes years off our lives, i swear when we are worried about our pets. Hope everyone is careful and stays well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back