Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the eastern side of the Northern California central valley is rolling hills and scrub oak trees plus the occasional poison oak busk...That’s what we got here at Lake Amador...it’s nice and quiet cuz hardly anyone is here...the sign at the checkin said “this is a drug free zone” and I quite agree with that and that’s why all I do is smoke the herb...it ain’t no drug...it’s a natural feel good medicine... just watched a fox run by down the road...cheers y’all
Sunset sherbet cuz that what I got!!!thanks Rose!!!
163261F8-1D6A-4A68-A1F0-929071BD70A1.jpeg

G'day my friends. Not raining today and that's good. 2RE that looks peaceful, the way I like it. My back yard has a river running though it today. I however am a ball of fire. Got some cloning to do today and a little wiring to do too. What do you think of this new software and what is a push notification?

Hey there old stoners...looks a bit different round here...u suppose it’ll be alright though once we get a little used to it...the view hasn’t changed since this morning so no need to put up a pic...cheers
“Mimosa”, thanks of8!!!

Last edited:
Good morning peeps, I like the new digs! woohoo. It is cold and ya'll can remind me of this when i am complaining about 108 in July. The wind has blown for a week. I ordered some Sour D, i hope it get the right one. Like 90% sativa. RE, have fun, hope your feet feel better soon. Nick, a river in your yard? Is your house flooded? Has it stopped raining?

I too am still trying to figure out "push notifications". Other'n that I like the new software just fine. No Rose, the house isn't flooded but the back half of my back yard is. If the river comes up 12 ft. it gets into the yard. It would have to come up another 9 ft. to get in the house. Thankfully it is nice and sunny today and it is going the other way.

Good morning OFC,,, rose basically you cut off all the lower branches,, top the plant,,, than you slowly work the bark,,, getting it to lean over and you tie it down,,, all the branches that would have been under the head bud,,, are now head buds,,, it's kind of a long story,,, when we started my buddy told me we would get an OZ for every size gallon we planted in,,, ie 10 gallon container will get you 10 oz of weed,,, I had my doubts,,, in the end we ended up with about 6 to 7 per plant,,,still much better than the oz and half I was getting,,, my buddy is a 65 year old jamaca dude who was my dad's friend he is also the guy who gave me about 5k worth of equipment,,,, really high end lights,,, he told me he would teach me how to grow,,, I told him I know how to grow,,,,, I quess I was wrong I don't know how to grow but I do now

Good morning OFC and how are you old farts going to enjoy this beautiful day ?

zigggy, sounds like your old buddy/mentor knows a thing or two about growing cannabis. Some of us old farts, i'm 72, have gained a little knowledge over the years. The big problem is remembering it. Congrats on your harvest.

Some how that reposted ,,,,,I have learned a lot from him,,, he's been growing since he was 15,,,he take's pruning to a hole new level ,,,he cuts off most of the fan leaves ,,,he says keeping the fan to a minimum helps the roots grow stronger,, thru the whole grow I keep thinking this old man is crazy and I should never let him in my grow rooms,,,, he told me you know how to grow leaves,,,,, I'm gonna teach you how to grow BUD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back