Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening old farts...went for a spin around the lake...my son and his friend caught several...all released back into the lake...2 largemouth and a big’ol carpe that pulled hard and won the battle...got him to the boat but not in...”Mimosa”...

Hey there fellow old farts...still out here by the lake...all the memorial day campers are gone and it’s just us old stoners...we’ll probably go home tomorrow...that reservoir probably needs filling and it’s time to start watching trichomes...
Cheers!!!
“lambs bread”
B3F71645-3B44-4146-9F75-8104387C392D.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello my peep,s so I have a problem.whoa!! Not with the girls!! There all healthy as can be.so I need some advice on fishing lures.ive went fishing 3 times in the last 8 days.didint get a single bite .fished in pay lake,well stocked and the Ohio river.i just ain't had one bite with nothing fake fish lures,big earth worms.well ne advice is welcomed and appreciated.also check out the latest grow journal updates on my grow thread..Back in the saddle again.happy growing and good day to y'all.

Hello OFC

Sunny and hot here today.

I have had success trolling for trout with a variety of lures Never had any luck trout fishing from shore. The fish always bite best at dusk and dawn.
See if you can find a fishing report from your area. I usually ask a clerk at a local bait and tackle shop what is biting and on what. Other than that it is trial and error. I wish you good luck with fishing. :)

Enjoy this day

Hello OFC

Sunny and hot here today.

I have had success trolling for trout with a variety of lures Never had any luck trout fishing from shore. The fish always bite best at dusk and dawn.
See if you can find a fishing report from your area. I usually ask a clerk at a local bait and tackle shop what is biting and on what. Other than that it is trial and error. I wish you good luck with fishing. :)

Enjoy this day
Thx bro.i am new to fishing and just trying to figure it out.city boy here ,ain't done much fishing or hunting but can build about anything shoe a horse tend a farm and I can literally grow anything just don't know much about fishing or hunting.

If you are fishing for rainbow and brook trout from the bank, try using small cubes of velveeta cheese on treble hooks. The size one would use for 4 to 6 lb. line. (which is also what you should be using). Farm raised trout bite really well on Salmon eggs or velveeta

Been a real interesting day so far for me. Harvested my last hydro plant. Out of 4 good starters only one lasted 'till the end but I have a ton more in soil that will be done in a month. Finally got my 200 amp service hooked up today and I have another 20 tons of fill in my driveway waiting to be spread. It went from freezing last week to the high 80's today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back