Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a real interesting day so far for me. Harvested my last hydro plant. Out of 4 good starters only one lasted 'till the end but I have a ton more in soil that will be done in a month. Finally got my 200 amp service hooked up today and I have another 20 tons of fill in my driveway waiting to be spread. It went from freezing last week to the high 80's today.

Hi guys, I love trout. That sounds good. Summer is here, 82 or so now and heading for hotter. Hope this makes me get the pot in the ground for the summer grow. Thanks for the encouragement Re. Nick, what is it that you have to spread? how heavy it sounds.
So I have big sure holy bud in the bathtub with a female of the same, and Mimosa, if we have seeds, I will call her holy mimosa. lol

Hey Rose, its a mixture of soil and old road bed. Its to much to even think about shoveling! Your outdoor grow always inspires me. I would so like to be able to do a little two hole raised bed in the back yard. Fishing actually sounds good. I have been so preoccupied with getting things done while I can that I haven't had time to do the finer things in life.

Hey oldies, back home now...didn’t even get a chance to check the shop grow (in the dark right now)but the outside girls seem pretty stoked...It was killer hot at the lake today packing up all and coming home...Summer is certainly here...I don’t really care much for fishing, I just go because my wife likes it...and happy wife......
“Mimosa”

I'm thinking of starting an outside grow,,, I have never grown outside,,, I think it will be fun,,,, I will have about a thousand questions,,, I will start them in the house,,, I'm only gonna grow 6 plants,,, I have a spot on my property that gets full sunlight and is not visible from the road,,,,my first question is when should I put them outside, how old ,,,,,I want to grow in 20 gallon ,,,should I start them in smaller pots and then uppot or should I go from solo cups straight to the 20 gal pots,,,, do I have to get new food or will my foxfarms and bushdoc be OK,,,, thanks in advance,,, I'm sure I'll have many more

Hey Zig, good to hear from you. I like to go from 2.5 gallon buckets into the ground. I dig a hole about the size of an old wash tub (30-36" by about 16" deep) refill it with amended soil and my plant. Go from th solo cup to a mid sized container and after about 3-4 weeks, into the ground.

Good day OFC

It is another hot day In he 90s here. I hear it is going to be in the 100s until Sat. in the valley.

I have clones ready to go outside soon. I am using 20 and 25 gallon grow bags on my deck. I ended up getting 6 "Vanilla Frosting" strain. I was looking for Purple Punch. They sell out quick. I am excited about growing Vanilla frosting. This is a new one for me. My outdoor grows are always Indica. They usually finish faster.

Have a great day everyone

96 in my driveway under the carport...
the girls top row left to right,
Sunset Sherbet, the two little ones are blue dream autos...
front I forget but some supposed to be hi cbd with about equal amount thc...so far I have not fed them anything...the back row is in FFOF soil and the fronts are in some that I mixed up from a recipe for no till...I’m sure I’m supposed to be adding stuff to it but I’m finding it hard to concentrate in this heat...sounds like an excuse huh...oh well...guess I’ll go looking...cheers y’all...Mimosa...
BEE0E0EA-DC57-4D85-876D-B11B87E5935F.jpeg

Last edited:
Hot gusty and damp here today. Still working, forgetful boss making me crazy, i thought us stoners were supposed to be the ones with memory farts? I've just been trying to focus on my vegetables and flowering ornamentals this week, kinda frustrated the lawn mower has been pronounced dead-until-carbeurator-transplant. Nothing is ever as simple as an air filter I guess. Although I have not checked the fuel filter yet. Fingers crossed.
Everyone be well and stay chilled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back