Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello and good afternoon to all, Zigggy, B1, Aladine, Bubble, St Nick...We got some real good rain and sound effects yesterday, and today is a nice sunny but not too hot day...I’m gonna use it up the best I can...cheers y’all...haven’t smoked anything yet but I’ll take care of that soon...

Hi you people. Strange times we are going thru. Bud and I called a friend that we hadn't seen since 1973. He and his wife were our best friends in alaska and we brought them home to NC and VA and to my parents house and Buds and theirs. We hadn't talked since then. All this race stuff got me thinking about them. so we called them. what a treat. I said you still smoke pot, he said haven't missed a day since i saw you last. lol He said he was thinking of us yesterday too. WE had not spoke in 47 years. We agreed we though the race stuff was going away. it has not. and i guess never will. I am sad. and privileged.

Got some good seeds going in the bathtub. WOO HOO PEEPS.

1590969418760.png

:cool:

it is such a good feeling to reconnect with old friends Rose. I reconnected with a friend whose family I have known since I was 5 a few months ago. I lost touch with their family when I moved to the Bay Area in the 80s. Sadly she told me her Brother who was my best friend in grade school through high school passed away 9 years ago from a heart attack. The memories are with me always.

Thanks Burnin, I am sorry about the news of your friend. We are at the age where it happens. It was so good to hear from him. I told him he sounded like an old black man, he said he was one. He has lung cancer so we will get some oil out to him soon.

Rose, your like an essential service...you should be subsidized by our government for the work you do...I’m still in touch with my really good friends and talk fairly frequently, most of my fun acquaintances are friends online...I’m finally starting to get my small micro shop in
order, lately this is one of my favorite places to be if I’m at home...
cheers, smokin Mimosa again...👍
304651B0-D8D6-4288-B25D-F8D391687552.jpeg

What up folks can't believe it's already June wow.......what is going on in the country lately is scary,cant believe all the peeps looting and burning places of business,make no sense to me....that is not protesting....and times

Hello OFC
Another nice day today except for the big dark clouds rolling east.

I remember the Watts Riots. That was serious. You think we would have trained our law enforcement to be better by now.
By far across the country most of the protesters have been peaceful. There are almost always low lifes in any crowd that do stupid stuff.
Those people need to be locked up.

I pray for peace and love for our country. I choose not to attack or hate anyone right now. We don't need that anymore. It only makes things worse.

Have a GREAT day!

Thank you for speaking peace Burnin. It's true... we need more kindness and open communications, with less greed and posturing.

Redeyes I love that you're using an old circular sawblade for a breakup tray. Cracks me up.

I've been super absorbed with yard work and Work work and ignoring my plants... I wish I could treat them like cacti and force them into a dormant season til September... but the devils lettuce is a demanding weed.

Be well Old Stoners. It will get better. I just hope it doesn't get worse first. May fate be kind to those who are kind, and catch the opportunists on video for at least a good public shaming... our modern version of the good ol' rotten tomato stockade in the town square. Action (or inaction) which fails to bring us forward will always hold us back.

hello friends...it’s a very nice summer evening here in norcal...my wife has been freaking lately about her children out in the big’ol world and all that’s goin on lately...I mean she freaks out over everybody's children with what she’s always looking at...I tell her, just quite looking...she won’t...she’s a worrier...(is that spelled correctly)....well, I might blather on all night so, y’all get high okay!!!
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back