Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rough night and Morning. Got a call from our daughter that our SIL was found unresponsive on the floor. He’s at the hospital now on a ventilator. No brain function. Everything checks fine it just seems like his brain stopped working. The kids are at my house right now. Not going to tell them anything yet until we hear more from our daughter. 37, too young. Makes you realize how fragile our bodies are

Good morning y'all!
Well, life has been a challenge lately as my aunt passed away on the 6th of May.
Even though she drove me nuts with her odd ways I still miss her.
Now I have to close her estate which is no little job. She had SO much and didn't leave me any clues as to who what or where to find her accounts.
On top of that I'm alone and have to clean out her 5000sq.ft. home.
Oh well, I suppose if I wasn't doing this I'd just be doing something else.
My girls are doing well though.
Here's a shot of my babies.
Frank's Gift is the one in the middle sticking her little colas up for all to see.
I hope y'all are well.

Attachments

• 20200602_070644.jpg
    20200602_070644.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 16
Wow, sorry to hear about your son in law Steve, hope they can figure it out and get him back to his family...Gman you have been a blessing to your aunt...sorry for your loss...
Good morning ofc...
They're saying now it looks like he had a stroke. They're trying a couple of things but if he doesn't improve by tomorrow, the discussion of removing the ventilator begins

Oh no, bad news for you guys. Steve, i am so sorry. Gman, you were kind to your Aunt, i know you will do a good job for her. It isn't easy.
We are making some oil from some donated shake. Isn't that nice? Looks like it will be a lot. We started with a half a pound of shake. IT is going in the distilliar now. Good thing bud remembers how to do it... Stoner rosebud...not so much

So sorry to hear this bad news...my thoughts are with you Steve & Gman...
This little branch had grown into the lights in my cabinet so I bent it over and that did it just fine...they are close to finishing but we are leaving for a couple days so I cut that one for a bit of early sample...it’ll be a few days before it dries and I’ll cut the rest later...I’m gonna try just harvesting the tops and let everything else enjoy some better light for a few days before cutting the rest...
This is Lambs Bread...can’t wait to try it and see how it compares to rosebuds LB...
Cheers!
FDA5EE2B-A2B9-44D7-B302-68F1B9191AB3.jpeg

I hope yours is speedier than mine. IT has lost some of its sativaish. I still like it but it isn't the speedy kind i like anymore, it is very relaxing. Which i can do pretty well on my own. ha. The oil is almost out of the distillar. Then it goes on the coffee warmer until every bit of booze is gone.

I think this should be my biggest harvest to date...I tortured them quite a bit though...after I harvest I’ll post picks of the knots I tied them in...every time I folded them, they put on a stretch...

Last edited:
Steve, I'm so, so sorry to hear what your family is going through. I wish peace to you and yours. It sounds like you are all close and your family is there for each other. Be well.
Thank you. It’s always hard when you’re losing someone but we we just together the day before for my grand daughters birthday. You never know. Cherish every moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back