Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a lighter note. Some of my plants at 3 weeks old. Been working on training to keep them low I have 1 mystery Auto flower in the left front that’s getting close to harvest
0D0EA143-FD54-4605-9106-64EC57869E2D.jpeg

Sitting in my backyard garden havin a cigar, beer’n my pipe...the air is pretty still tonight so I grabbed a box fan that was in a nearby storage and set it up near my favorite shade tree chair which happens to face my girls...of the 5, three are autos that are already starting to flower...the fans really puts all that in my face...I kinda like it...hey @thegloman that’s my little SR-1 hemp girl on the left...hope your doing well gman!
41C84175-FC19-42CA-81FF-F47F4A61D666.jpeg

Hello friends

I hope everyone is safe and well.

Most everything is open here near me. I went to an actual Doctors appt. and not a phone appointment yesterday. I wore one of my masks to be safe. They only let one person at a time in the waiting room. They would not let me in until a nurse took my temp and made me use hand sanitizer. Then I go in and before I see the Doc they make me use hand sanitizer again. I wonder if this will be the new normal for the time being. Maybe when people start dying by the hundreds and not thousands every day in the US things will be semi-normal. I thought I would get my hair cut while I was out yesterday. I called to make an appt. ha ha NOT!! Everyplace I called was booked out over a week in advance. It has been about 5 months since I have had a haircut. I guess I can wait another week ot two.

My heart goes out to you Steve and Gloman.

Life is short. Enjoy this day you awesome people.

Hello OFC. Gonna be a little bit cooler today so I'm hoping to get lots accomplished. The last flood we had took nearly 20 feet of my back yard.
I need to jar my last water garden Sonic. Then I am going to get started on the garage. Smoke em if ya got em, I am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back