Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys and Zigggy, Nick, nice to see you, been missing you.
Steve, a real easy thing to make is tincture. I make an indica one for folks that have trouble sleeping. Buy a jar of cocnut oil, decarb you pot, cover it with the oil and barley simmer for 4 hours or 8. Strain, good night.
Rosebud, as a tincture, do you mix that with something or just take a spoonful or something? Pardon my ignorance but it's very interesting

Seems like hot on both coasts and probably everywhere in between...I think out west there may be a cooling trend in the future...maybe next week...quarter past eleven here and still warm on the porch but quiet....kinda like this old thread of late...sure is nice to smoke home grown weed huh...I was testing a new fresh herb vape I bought...so I had to check it against my pipe...hard to say so it took a while...I still don’t know
g’night y’all...

Good morning ofc,,,,i cant believe it ,,,i went to bed at 830 last night ,,,woke up at 9 this morning,,,,,12 and 1/2 hours of sleep ,,,have not done that in 10 years,,,the boy is with the gpa and gma,,,so its cool,,,,,gonna drink me a tea ,,,smoke a joint and maybe take a nap,,,,,lol

Hello OFC

It's going to be HOT today. I need to start harvesting a few Blue Dreams today I think. I am going to check again today to see if they are ready. If I see any amber at all I will be trimming today.

It sounds like you have a great plan for today Zig. Enjoy it.

1593278143053.png

Last edited:
Well better late than never? Is that true? I just got the plants in. June 27th, what the heck was wrong with me. Depressed? Severe allergies? No matter it is in. Still need an indica, but oh well. If the sunset sherbert delivers it is pretty good indica dominant. I hope you guys are doing well. Nice to see each and every one. Zig, glad you had a good sleep and about to have another. THat's what day offs are for.
I talked with the tennessee kids this morning. She needed a mom I think. That is ok they are still clean and happy about it. Getting her kids, all good. woohoo happy ending on that weird story.

Rose my Sunset sherbet is getting pretty big but my shark shock cbd is a monster...already near the top of the fence but I’m sure it’s gonna get bigger...may have to add to the fence like you do...they are very thirsty this time of year!!!

Good evening OFC. I just finished jarring my last harvest. I gotta tell ya if you are interested in a good clear headed daytime smoke, you could do a lot worse then Sonic Screwdriver. I have found it beneficial in the building of my garage and the smoke is very mild, not at all a lung buster but good buzz.

Just got word from my brother-in-law from my 1st wife. He's got Pancreatic cancer. We were planning on a bike trip to Cali in August. Not so sure now. They want to start him on chemo right away sooooo.. It blows growing old.

Morning OFC, hope a great Sunday is had by all. As the days go by, things get a little better. It was a huge life changer. Getting old sucks, getting cancer sucks even worse. So says this voice of experience.
St Nick, hope your brother inlaw beats his cancer. They half kill you trying to cure you.

Good morning old stoners...a cool 66* here in northern Cali this morning...supposed to get up to a blistering 78* today...so much better than the 100 from earlier in the week...hangin with the family over the holiday and heading for the hills...cheers all

Nick, good to hear about sonic screwdriver,where are those seeds? Love me a clear headed sativa. I am glad it helped you build your building. lol, i get it. I am sorry about the ex b-i-l I guess it isn't always a death sentence like i thought it was. Sending good thoughts to him.
Re, have a good holiday, you guys usually have fun. We had the same weather as you.Wearing jeans and a cute sweatshirt. lol, instead of shorts. I love a cool rainy day sometimes. We had our first Zoom talk today with our daughter and her cousins. They wanted to see her since she got over covid. They had questions. I hadn't seen her since last years harvest, so I was happy to see her too. She looks good but sounds like she has breathing problems. her lower lungs feel heavy. damn.

Morning OFC, hope a great Sunday is had by all. As the days go by, things get a little better. It was a huge life changer. Getting old sucks, getting cancer sucks even worse. So says this voice of experience.
St Nick, hope your brother inlaw beats his cancer. They half kill you trying to cure you.
Sorry to here about brother in law
He is in good hands as I’m sure cause I’m in the same boat stage 4 renal cell carcinoma but doing better instead of every two weeks going in I go in once a month
And thus I started a new hobbie
Bought a grow tent
Some seeds
Had my first harvest in March did very well about 50 grams and gave most of it to friends Since I can’t really smoke it maybe three hit a week but it’s relaxing to do the grow trimming soil testing pretty cool next harvest
Green crack
Bruce banner and purple hulk
Yep I got a bigger tent
I replied to your post cause I found something that had a connection as wierd as it sounds
Hope you brother in law gets through this
I’m doing whatever the docs say and get a little high in between

so I find out today that I have contacted this this thing called covid....I have no fever,just some shortness of breath but I have allready had that from my copd and I feel a little under the weather...low appetite low energy level...my doctor says just go home isolate,no contact with others...my wife tested negative so we will deal with that situation...told my kids and grandkids stay away...ask doctor what do I take for this mess,was told nothing will work just take tylenol and stay home....so the fun begins

so I find out today that I have contacted this this thing called covid....I have no fever,just some shortness of breath but I have allready had that from my copd and I feel a little under the weather...low appetite low energy level...my doctor says just go home isolate,no contact with others...my wife tested negative so we will deal with that situation...told my kids and grandkids stay away...ask doctor what do I take for this mess,was told nothing will work just take tylenol and stay home....so the fun begins
Sorry to hear that. Prayers for a speedy recovery!

Sorry to hear that mr fist...seems unless you really stay completely isolated, it could happen to anyone...prayers and thoughts with you...every time I have a dry cough I wonder and I do, but have had a dry cough at certain times of the day for the last 20 years it seems...I’m wearing my mask whenever I go into a store or what have you and I try to do that as little as necessary...here’s hoping you are one of the asymptomatic’s and it will just pass...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back