Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all my fellow cultivators,
It will be a hot few days here in middle America,and coming off all that rain we will see explosive growth of all outdoor plants.so get out there to them girls and tend to them!! Let's watch em grow.good luck to all and happy growing!!!!.

Stay strong, Meetmrfist.

God bless and use cannabis to heal as much as possible. Edibles are likely best for you right now.

I lost a sister in law to covid but she had been suffering with Alzheimer's badly. She passed at 66 yrs old not long ago. A few weeks. She had been in a nursing home though. Fight this at home, if possible.

I think I'm feeling better,I have almost no appetite,although I freel like im hungry.... wife is the best she is taking care of me and is showing no symptoms....still hard to breath with 0 energy just want to lay down and sleep all day....then when I wake up I feel better until I sit up or get up to walk to bathroom...havent wanted to hit my bowl maybe that's what I need...thx everyone that sending thoughts it really means a lot to me...what really sucks about this is you feel like you want to cough up this crud and it doesn't want to come up then you feel like your drowning.....and get out of breath....my temp has never shown above normal so you could def have this with normal temp....back to lay down peace Im wore out

I think I'm feeling better,I have almost no appetite,although I freel like im hungry.... wife is the best she is taking care of me and is showing no symptoms....still hard to breath with 0 energy just want to lay down and sleep all day....then when I wake up I feel better until I sit up or get up to walk to bathroom...havent wanted to hit my bowl maybe that's what I need...thx everyone that sending thoughts it really means a lot to me...what really sucks about this is you feel like you want to cough up this crud and it doesn't want to come up then you feel like your drowning.....and get out of breath....my temp has never shown above normal so you could def have this with normal temp....back to lay down peace Im wore out
Keep your head up my prayers are with you and your,s.heres a picture of hope,peace and love...
IMG_20200703_072531.jpg

morning old farts, got me a day off. mr fist take care of yourself. my daughter works in the health care system, the home is full of covid and they are working them to death. this stuff was here long before they said it was. my daughter test positive to the antibody, she had it late last year. stuff was no joke she was in bad shape.

Thank you Burnin, yes some folks have left and miss um. I am just not feeling the 4th this year. Our dogs were scared all night gave one a new drug from the vet that was supposed to stop noise fear. it didn't work. tonight they will get indica tincture with half hemp. i hope it works.
Our plants are tiny but that is ok, you guys sound like you have had some hot weather. We haven't yet which is wonderful and very rare. it is july triple is the norm. I hope we global cooling. ha
they plants are getting a great start with the highs in the low 90s.
Mr Fist, do you have a recliner you can sit up in? I worry about your lung if you are laying down all the time. Really. You need rest but you need respiratory therapy My son in law, a message therapist kinda beat on our daughter back, lungs. I don't know if it helped, but ya gotta try and breathe deep. Sorry. i can't help it. All our kids are staying put to keep us safe. I am growing more houseplants and think i may have a problem.
We are well, you guys stay well please in this stupid time. big old rb hugs.

Good morning

The sun is up, the sky is blue and my office smells like weed. I did some more harvesting and light trimming yesterday. I have two more Blue Dream to harvest still. whew!

I hope everyone had a safe 4th. I stayed in and trimmed a little and smoked a lot while listening to music.

No fireworks allowed in my county this year. The brush is too dry and crowds are not allowed as too many people are showing up the emergency room sick lately. We do what we gotta do to be safe and look out for one another as this pandemic rages out of control.

Have an awesome day everyone.

I'm here! Just been real busy. I found a plant in one of my tents that had hermied and I didn't see it. The pollen sacs were up under the buds and a couple were busted. Got rid of it but who knows how much damage to the other 3 was done. You here so many stories. I heard once a plant is pollenated, it stops producing THc. Where it was, is where it stays. Anyone know if that's true?

So I guess the real question is should I waste my time with these 3 plants? If they are producing seeds, the potency wont be there. Also seeds from a hermed plant,from what I hear, I shouldn't use. Decisions, Decisions. I guess I'll watch them for a bit and see what happens
Rosebud, will the trichomes start turning amber early if it slows down THC production?

How many seeds are we talking? Yes, the trichomes will turn amber even during seed production.
Oh I haven't seen anything yet. I just discovered this yesterday. I'm going to watch them and I guess what I meant is will the trichomes turn prematurely because of the plant more focused on producing seeds rather than THC

I have had plants hermie and aside from the lower weight of usable bud and of course having to pick out the seeds before smoking it, the effect was the same for me as non-seeded bud. Personally I would chalk it up to experience, finish flowering the plants and do like I did when I was a kid, clean the seeds out and roll it up. You could also make edibles or hash. My son had a hermie plant that when I trimmed it, I needed to clean the scissors off after each cola since they gave me so much scissor hash. If you are going to sell it then it probably won’t look good but if you are going to smoke it, I think it would be a waste to bail out on the grow now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back