Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey oldies...been gone for a few days up in the high sierras...no service at all...was kinda fun to leave the phone in a travel bag cuz that sucker don’t work here...one of the nice views from our trip...
0BDDC24F-BFCD-429A-B159-0A10374CF4EB.jpeg

Good Morning OFC...lots of Summer heat and above average rain fall totals...we are 15 inches above the average for first half of the year...so far. I do wish all a safe and happy week ahead....smoke it if you can !

download (2).jpg

Good Morning OFC...lots of Summer heat and above average rain fall totals...we are 15 inches above the average for first half of the year...so far. I do wish all a safe and happy week ahead....smoke it if you can !

View attachment 262553
Yayayayaya,howdy hollowpoint
I'm thankful for the weather so far as it's been optimal round ky for outside growth.has it been a minute since I seen u?.well neways hope all is great for u and yours.been really busy myself,you know tending to the girls needs.just seen a video of him Belushi's cannabis farm,says he pulls 600 lbs a harvest! Not bad for him,not bad.thought that was cooler than hot french toast.excuse me I'm high bro.well I'm about to harvest in about five days.that will be 9 weeks of flower for the girls.the og and gsc call for eight but I always end up going past with eight weekend.the Blue dream calls for nine but honestly the trichs look closer to finish than the others.hop over and check out my harvest in five days bro.till then happy growing to you and all of your people!!!.
IMG_20200705_2001102.jpg

That looks perfect KY...you do some nice work...drop by and visit us sometimes.
[/QUOTE
I'm sorry,I'm slow and high.where do I stop by?.I'd love to.i try to read,study and learn all I can from anyone I can.thx for the compliments and conversation bro.been growing off and on 21 yrs or so.third gen farmer here and trying to pass on all my knowledge to those whom want it!! U know?. send me a link,I'll stop by and check u out.

checking in after little absence since last fall . still followed . B1 think I may have been at that concert in early 70's also. grew up e ky and saw concerts in civic center (I think) in Charleston and memorial in Huntington. spent many wk nights in hunt. in my early 20's. my bro visits dogs regularly in charle

B1 that message was for st nick sry. …. old forgey tried your limb poll. with a male fruit flambe I had worked really well. In pollinating only one limb that shouldn't effect overall thc for remaining portion of plant do you think? hope everyone is doing well .. Steve1 I had same issues with some of same people posting in your early days I think they were just very careful due to prior stuff.... Ky another uk guy luv your grow

?

Hello friends

I took a drive over the Sonora pass towards Nevada on the 3rd. It seemed to me the whole world was camping on the 4th of July weekend. Every campground along the way was full. It was a fun drive. Once I got on the other side of the Sierras it started to look like desert. One of the sights I drove to was Bodie. It is what is left of an old gold mining town. No one lives there. It was pretty cool. I think I will take another drive soon.
IMG-1088.JPGIMG-1089.JPGIMG-1090.JPG

When I was a young lad of 10 or so, my parents took me to an old ghost town I believe in Idaho, “silver city“...my mother was into collecting old bottles and such...I found a hand gun...
FEA4B307-A620-4AC5-A01C-4C9F31028C77.jpeg

Not sure, I’ve tried to figure out exactly what it is but it looks like a handgun made in Belgium but I’m not sure. I found it in the 60’s and it looked pretty much like it does now...guessing 1800’s...
hot one today in NorCal and probably hotter tomorrow as well...we’re off to house sit for our son and take care of his animals for a week while they take his wife’s parents to a new home in Washington...so we get to hang out on the hilltop...they have a very nice view and we are looking forward to some quiet over the next week...cheers!!!

Hello
Have a great time 2Re. I hope it is cooler up the mountain. It has been hot in my neck of the woods. I think I will take another drive this weekend. Maybe further up into the Sierras where it is cool.

Enjoy this day friends.

1594313302226.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back