Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B1 that message was for st nick sry. …. old forgey tried your limb poll. with a male fruit flambe I had worked really well. In pollinating only one limb that shouldn't effect overall thc for remaining portion of plant do you think? hope everyone is doing well .. Steve1 I had same issues with some of same people posting in your early days I think they were just very careful due to prior stuff.... Ky another uk guy luv your grow
?

I have pollinated one limb several times. Had good seed production and it did not affect the potency. I have pollinated a whole plant of the same strain and it was not as potent. This was my experience, hope it helps you out.

good morning everyone...after a week or so I am finally feeling 100% better not all the way but getting there.treated with a mixture of zinc and prednisone for 5 days and drinking a lot of water and a couple of musinex....finally have my appetite back after losing close to 10lbs..actually hit the bowl last night for the first time in over a week without feeling like I was drowning....please everyone wear a mask if possible this virus is still out there and will be there,its not going to disappear magically ever just be smart and be aware and safe if have to be around peeps...thx everyone for the well wishes it really made me feel better knowing this growing community cares about me and I've never met any of you in person...I really mean that,chatted with mom aka Rosebud a few years back on the phone and I enjoy this site reading and learning all the awesome growing techniques that everyone shares....thx again and peace

Hello OFC
I am so glad you are feeling better Mrfist.
Masks, social distancing and frequent hand washings are my norm until this gets under control. I miss my sporting events and concerts. We will do what we can to be safe and look out for one another in this crisis. I found out an acquaintance of mine was stricken with COVID last week. She reopened her business and then closed it again when she got sick. I would tell everyone to listen to the scientists, doctors and health officials and not blow this pandemic off as some kind of flu. There will be no economic recovery until we get this under control.

Peace and blessings to us all.

Rose took you advice and converted my couch into a semi recliner rearranged some pillows,was able to get some sleep not being flat on my back...thx....there is little to no work,kinda shut everything down again......be awhile till I get back out there....

Hello OFC
A cool breeze is blowing this morning. yay! it will no doubt be another hot one today.
Stay cool if you can friends
1594653490692.png

Rose took you advice and converted my couch into a semi recliner rearranged some pillows,was able to get some sleep not being flat on my back...thx....there is little to no work,kinda shut everything down again......be awhile till I get back out there....
Ive been sleeping in a recliner for yrs because of Gurd. Im use to it. Dont think i could ever sleep flat again,,plus my Esophagus thanks me.
And its a plus for my Wife,,no snoring😁

Hello older growers

Our Governor has shut us down again. I can't blame him. Our safety is his first priority.

I have a Nephew who is running a 100 degree temperature. He refuses to go to a Dr. He says it us just a Summer flu. They check temps at his work and they sent him home. He cannot come back to work until his temperature goes down for at least 3 days in a row I am told. He has not been wearing a mask or social distancing like he should. He is 28 and he should know better. I hope he comes to his senses and sees a Doctor or gets tested for COVID.

Have a safe day friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back