Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when I get to port st lucie possibly this winter which of you kind tokerz is gonna help me with my habit? if no one can help I guess I could drive or just stay home, btw does florida honor michigan medical cards?:D

2b2s

Morning.

Went out to dinner last night for my BIRTHDAY BIL's 69 th birthday. Went to a fish place that we go to quite a bit. Another o'l fart hangout!! Then when we got home the neighbors told us to come over for a coctail. Couple hours later I stumbled home and went to bed.

Having coffee now trying to brush away the cobwebs. Should be a nice easy day as the grow and everything outside are in good shape.

@2b2s....I don't think different states accept others med cards unless things have changed! I think there are a few on here from mchigan.

I better take the dog out while it's still cool...

Well, this terrible hurricane went by, and if nobody had told us about it...

...we would not have noticed it.

Breezy (but not windy) some sprinkles (happens daily this time of year) but no horizontal rain. More or less standard summer weather -- certainly not a storm. 🧚‍♀️

Now I gotta go lower the drawbridge and raise the portcullis.

Well, got the grass done, had a run in with a yellow jacket nest...the second one I have found this year. Popped me on the elbow before I knew they were there, been hurtin' ever since, 'course it could be because I knocked the heck out of it, and he left his stinger in my elbow. Their time will come after dark, revenge!! Was going to grill pork chops for dinner, but it's raining now, I think/hope just a short shower...

brother i don't have tats but i cut my hair off again in feb if i remember right. i may cut it again in two or three years. so i have been known to wear my hair in a ponytail and my beard is on the bushy side as i hate shaving. they do tell me i look friendlier when cleaned up.

HOOHAH!

Just dodged a bullet. I thought I would have to replace my porch screen door (coupla hunnert simoleons).

Got lucky and found I can easily replace the hinges for $3.18 each. YAY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And now for something completely different...

Each mornin' at first light, my wild/tame peacocks fly down from the tops of my pine trees and land on the roof.

It sounds like a football team parachuting down!

peacocks on roof.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back