Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning gang. Uncle Joe's movin' kinda slow at the junction this morning. I don't need a weatherman to tell me when a storm's coming. Fixin' to cure it in a couple 'o hours with some beer and buds. At my age, pain lets you know that you're still alive. Sometimes I wish it would make me guess!

good afternoon maniacs, been a long day for this old man...went to the gym this morning, funny, I can reverse press 185 lbs. but can't press 45 pounds...the shoulder repair is severely limiting what I'm able to do without pain...I'm enclosing my grow making it bigger and using a 3 ton unit...those lights emit a lot of heat...back out for more labor, sore body and all...

G'Afternoon, y'all! Good day out on the water. Put near 4 hours on new mill/motor. By next trip we should be able to go FMS(Full Military Speed) to hop up on plane and that will tell me whether I need to change the prop or not. If I do need to change it I'll probly go from a 3 bladed prop to a 4 bladed. I'll lose a little on the top end but get much more push at the bottom end. i.e. easier to get up on plane.
Time to load up my vaporizer with some Red Cheese...

mornin brother rudie, and the rest of you old geezers...gotta straighten out my new rooster today...
Um, wait... um.. what? LMAO. wheew, I just remembered you got yourself an actual rooster.. because, otherwise we don't want to hear it. hahaha. you gotta call me bro..

Good morning brother Boo, good morning Kind Tokerzzz. It's Two Toke Tuesday.....
Morning brother Rude.. Two Toke Tuesday be nice but it's getting scarce around here again.. although we can make that happen just out of respect in all... hahaha. Puffing on some Purple Princess J grew recently.. peeps here are loving this wonderful purple bud and like my Purple Punch, his first purple plant...

Happy Tues

G'Morning, y'all! My mind is willing but my body is tell me to f/off today. Wife asked me if I was ready to see sawbones about knee replacement to which I said h*ll no! Too much fishing to get done right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back