Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening everyone...Another hot one here and it`s till 24 degrees Celsius at 1 am....The day was going good until my buddies quad rolled over...the only bolt holding the right front shock in place decided to work it `s way out and then the shock fell out of it's mount and jammed itself into the right tire/rim...I was traveling behind him when it happened and the quad just cut hard to the right and rolled off into the woods....threw him off and he landed on his left hand and then his left side....he`s banged up pretty good... He can open and close his hand so it appears that there`s are no broken bones and I thank the good Lord for that....I`m now down a Man but very happy that my friend is gonna be alright....hope you all had a better day then that and take care n stay safe.

Morning peeps. Coffee time. Ive got the day off. Glass guy thats working today on my building had been sick but not tested,, so i cleared the building where he could work. Dont think he had Covid,,he never ran any fevers or nothing, but not taking any chances with me or my other crews.

Just got back from an hour drive . Have a nurse friend that was out , so I went and helped her out especially since it`s her birthday . I`d help her in other ways if she`d let me !! Anyway rolled a big doob of BLR with a little hash mixed in . Sat and burnt it up with her and went on our way . My day`s off to a fine start !!
peace

Good morning all you crazy mofos!

its a great day to be alive.

F1A71870-9328-4AF8-A0B9-1823B9396F9C.jpeg

Covid,,he never ran any fevers or nothing
Please remember something like 40% of those infected show no symptoms, so not having a fever would be included in those people, but then they say the most common symptom is cough and fever but that only 78% of those showing symptoms have a fever so that's 22% of symptomatic people not having a fever at all. Just putting that out there, there's still so many unknowns really.

Good morning, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back