Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds yummy bro but I'll have to pass on the booze. I'm not real sure when I gave up drinking, lol. I quit drinking to give up smoking cigarettes, I couldn't drink a beer or a drink without a butt. I gave up coffee at the same time for the same reason. I think it was 2008 maybe. That might be when I started on the hard stuff ( ice cream! )

Rudedude -- You caught me at a bad time... I read your post while I am as high as limberger cheese on a hot exhaust manifold.

Please forgive me for still chuckling -- 'cause you even did them in order! 😁

It sounds yummy bro but I'll have to pass on the booze. I'm not real sure when I gave up drinking, lol. I quit drinking to give up smoking cigarettes, I couldn't drink a beer or a drink without a butt. I gave up coffee at the same time for the same reason. I think it was 2008 maybe. That might be when I started on the hard stuff ( ice cream! )

I started out on burgundy
But soon hit the harder stuff
Everybody said they'd stand behind me
When the game got rough
But the joke was on me
There was nobody even there to bluff
I'm going back to New York City
I do believe I've had enough.

just ordered me some quinine to go along with my gin and soda water

good medicine
634F55E8-322D-43D9-B6CA-43B523F0F0EA.jpeg
968B3B61-6032-485E-964B-8BC059C672DE.jpeg

Unca Walt, glad you and your wife liked it. I'm pretty much a beer person, but I like it for a change. Another one of my hot summer day drinks is a frozen strawberry daquiri, but use vodka instead of rum. They taste great, but they'll toss bar stools and chairs in front of you when you get up to use the restroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back