Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
morning everybody. jack and jill went up a hill both with a buck and a quarter, jill came down with $2.50

andrew dice clay

...Jill came down with two and and half...
They didn't go up for water. ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------

♪♫ "How ya gonna keep him down on the farm... 🎵

♬ ...After he's seen the farm..."♪♫

--------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning
more golf today
Brandt Snedeker is my cousin. I somehow did not inherit the gene.

When my brother played golf with me, he spotted me two strokes a hole. That means on a Par 3, he had to get a hole-in-one to break even.

I never even came close to winning a round. Now I have a mechanical shoulder that looks like a Terminator.

Golf is now out of the question -- useta be, my brother would say (as he watched me drive the ball 250 yards into the wrong fairway) --

"You have the fine touch of a blacksmith." Now I can't hit it far enough to lose a ball.

My Dad ruined the Game of Golf for me
Aways yelling saying Keep ya darn head down and stop trying to kill the ball
After so many times I said that is it I quit.
Was not a bad game, silly people chasing that lil white ball for hrs was actually fun

Good morning all, sounds like golf is the talk of the morning. Use to play, a couple of times a summer, but have not played in 16 years. Even bought a new set of clubs 16 years ago and have never used them. That's the short story.

You guys all still have the ring of the potty 'round yer heinies.

I have a mashie, niblick, spoon, 10-iron <-- all wooden shafts.

My brother useta tell me to pray before I teed off:

"God, please give me the strength to hit it easy!"

I need someone with a large caliber handgun or a cattle prod to motivate my butt to get up and do something. Great day for working out there and I've got lots to do. Just wish I had the gumption to do it. 'Tis a lazy lad I be.
The largest I could find
See the source image

Any bigger and we have to call it ARTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back