Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pute, I think you're my brother in law. We married sisters!
Met mine back in HS. I was 15, and she was 16. When we got married, I was 19 and she was 21. I never let her live it down. For five months, she's two years older than me. She's a cradle robber!

You can have some of ours... daily rains every afternoon. Today it started at 2 pm right after I just thought of going
swimming... lol. But it was the thunder and lightening this time that got my attention, plus the pooch gets scared every since the direct lightening hit.. so we unplugged everything important, took a few hits of some great stuff my bro trad con sent us... decided to get our books out and read, within 15min we were both asleep... hehe

Lets see what hump day brings us...

If you can shoot 'em in the head, you can shoot just below their heads. My old hunting buddy, Redskin, wouldn't invite you back to his place to hunt if'n you shot a tree rat in the head. He liked to scramble the brains in his eggs in the morning. Said they were good. I took his word for it.

I was poor, too. If'n I didn't wake up Xmas morning in an excited state, I didn't have nothin' to play with.

EEEEK!! EEEEEK!! My Daddy told me back in the 40's that squirrel brains can kill you. We were never to get the squirrel brains on the meat. TINS.

YIKES. I just now looked it up, and as usual, Daddy wuz right:

A Man Contracted a Rare, Fatal Disease From Eating Squirrel Brains
A Man Contracted a Rare, Fatal Disease From Eating Squirrel Brains.

Ha ha, you and I are in the same boat my friend. Both of us got married in the mid 70's. And you are right they own us. I would be homeless without her....I meant her when she was 19.....67 now....She has changed a bit. It is best not to upset her...

tumblr_p6o6i4W64a1u7gt7ro2_400.gifv

Well, dang... lotsa straight-arrows here! I married my magical flame-top 61 years ago (1959). I've never known another woman.

Not so lucky here , must be user error

im a ***** prostitute compared to some of you cats

like the verse in Over Toke Over The Line

I sailed away a country mile
Now I'm returning and showing off my smile

I met all the girls and loved myself a few

And to my surprise
Like everything else that I've been through
It opened up my eyes and now I'm

One toke over the line sweet Jesus
One toke over the line
Sittin' downtown in a railway station
One toke over the line

I blame my Mormon heritage.....a couple of my great gramps had 5-8 wives...at once.

that would prolly be me in 1850

126FE7A8-CCFC-4010-B033-3FAB1D4E3C6A.jpeg

Walt, I just couldn't stomach the idea of eating tree rat brains. Never bothered him a bit, and he'd done it since he was a kid. It was a camel that killed him. I should say a lot of Camels. Even if he mooched a cigarette off of me, he'd rip the rag off. Poor bugger retired, bought 80 acres of the most beautiful deer hunting land up by Sand Lake, and got the death sentence all in the same month. Barely made it past 60. Packed a lot of livin' in those years.

Got a question for the Brain Trust. I figure out of the regulars, we've got a few hundred years on knowledge. I found this in an attic of an old house I renovated years ago. It was something I'd never seen before, pretty heavy, and tweaked my curiosity. I snagged it up and brought it home. I've done all the research I can find. The company that made it was from Chicago, and did a lot of work for the government. Any ideas?
IMG_20200812_190919754_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200812_190931946_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200812_191011476_HDR.jpg
IMG_20200812_191053905_HDR.jpg

41 again today but we had a few thunder boomers roll through while I was in the bush... got soaked to the bone and didn`t mind it at all...I think I`m turning into a Mountain Man!, lol ....hope you all had a great day and enjoy your evening....take care n stay safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back