Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola pincheys!

718D67FE-485E-47DC-BE43-5A8EEDFF757E.jpeg

Good morning folks. I woke up hungry as a wolf. Everything sounds good, so I have to wait until something sounds great. I'm also torn between finishing up the garage I'm still cleaning up or just hopping in the little red Jeep and picking a direction to drive the day away. I might have to burn a bowl and ponder this a little longer......:)

Trying to beat the heat I have been cutting the grass....I failed....hotter that a firecracker out there. Not as bad as it would have been if I started now but still hot. Front is done and a good dent in the back before taking a water break.

Did anybody see the spam on Male Enhancement before I stopped it......I can pull it back up if ya want. Just leave your real name and address for everybody to see and I will get it for ya......

never mind....here it is....

200.gif

G'Afternoon, y'all! Some of the results from last Thursday's fishing trip. Sorry but none of the shark pics came out worth a ****.

Attachments

• IMG_0182.jpg
    IMG_0182.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0183.jpg
    IMG_0183.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0184.jpg
    IMG_0184.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0185.jpg
    IMG_0185.jpg