Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Need Coffee
See the source image

Where are their Claws?

(*snork*)

They are about as dangerous to catch as frogs. That doesn't mean they are easy. They're covered in forward-facing stickers, though, so ya gotta wear gloves.

I have one on the wall so you can see it better. The board it is mounted on is 30" long.

He overhangs it. Think about that...

When I caught him, he was so big he could not even come close to fitting in my bug bag. I had to cut the dive short, holding my spear gun, tickle stick, float rope, bug bag, and GIANT bug which was digging his feet into my ribs on either side.

bug.jpg

Shades of "Alien"...

Afternoon everybody. All work in the grow is done for the day. Have an appointment in a couple of hours to pick up my new hearing aids. Just in the nick of time to......my old ones have sheit the bed. Got them through medicare for about half as much as getting them on the open market. Still ridiculous.....$3,200 out of pocket. Also, they only last about 3 years.....planned obsolesce.

To bad nothing is built to last anymore. I have my frig and dishwasher (new) scheduled for repair next week. I never used to by extended warranties but I do now and I am glad to have them.

Time to screw around a bit.....

I think, I'm going to lose my drivers license...
and all just because of a stupid police officer...
The conversation went like this, when I got pulled over in my car:

Officer: "License and registration, please, I think you are drunk!"

Me: "I assure you, I did not drink anything."

Officer: "Ok, let's do a little test! Imagine driving in the dark on a highway at night, when you see two lights in the distance. What is this?"

Me: "A car."

Officer:"Of course! But which one? A Mercedes, an Audi or a Ford?"

Me:"I have no idea!"

Officer:"So, you're drunk."

Me:"But I didn't drink anything."

Officer:"Okay, one more test -- Imagine, you drive in the dark on a highway at night, and there is one light coming at you.What is it?

Me:"A motorcycle."

Officer:"Of course! But which one? A Honda, a Kawasaki or a Harley?"

Me:"I have no idea!"

Officer:"As I suspected, you're drunk!"

Then I started to get annoyed and asked a counter question.

Me:"So..., counter question -- You're driving in the dark on a highway at night and see a woman on the roadside. She wears a mini skirt, fishnet stockings, high heeled shoes and only a bra as a top. What is this?"

Officer:"A prostitute of course."

Me:"Yes, but which one? Your daughter, your wife or your mother?"

Things went downhill from there and now I have a court date to attend...

Howdy Old Farts! been a while since I moseyed through he-UHN! where is everybody? bloom day 50 Panama Red and Crescendo. Coco/perlite/Fox Farms/3gal bags. Trichomes on the leggy Crescendo at 53 days are stalking but still clear. Panama trichs are gooey but have yet to stalk. Bloomin' in me bawftub while the next generation gets full attention in the tent. Life is good; Pandemic and all. Hope the old gang is still kickin' somewhere. KEEF! Burnin'! Rose! Umbra! .... whe'ya'll at?

Attachments

• Bloom day 50i.JPG
    Bloom day 50i.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 9
  • Bloom day 50j.JPG
    Bloom day 50j.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Bloom day 50k.JPG
    Bloom day 50k.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.