Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening. I 'm pooped! Working outside in the heat will do that. Thinking both me and Mrs Pute have a mild case of heat exhaustion. Doc says drink lots of liquids when that happens....so I'm having extra vodka.

@ Drift .... You couldn't scare a flower off a wall! But you could easily scare a blizzard off a gut wagon..ha ha!

Happy anniversary giggy!! Hope you get lucky......

Gotta go something just came on the tube I gotta see....

Last edited:
heya ya old bastages, I've been busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest...still working on the landscaping, finally happy with my efforts to determine *** was wrong with my grow for almost a year...dog is doing great and I am too, really enjoying the gym and the results...popped 3 new strains I got in the mail today, I can't remember the last time I bought seeds...gawd they ain't cheap are they...gonna run goat and monkey genetics this run along with all the other new gear I have in soil...should make for an interesting fall season...:cool:

Tough day among the oaktrees. Been tying up the trees. Branches are already starting to break off with the weight. Sht we still going weeks to go. Mulch bin is busting off branches. Staked with bamboo and tied her up good. Hoping she wont lose any more. Need to get the camera out and take pics. Super busy around here atm/

Hope all's well in your neck of the woods.

sour bubble #4.jpg

Another long day here is over and it`s looking really bad at one site....you know things are drying up when you actually run into a Beaver out looking for water....were forecasted to receive some rain over night and again tomorrow and it looks like we might get some rain from one of the 2 hurricanes/tropical depression on Saturday and Sunday.
My buddy on the Res has been spending money like it will never run out.lol...Here`s his latest addition and this baby rides really nice....100 year anniversary addition....and a pic of one of the CM x AA....hope you all had a great day and take care n stay safe.
IMG_1966 (800x600).jpg
IMG_1967 (800x600).jpg
IMG_1968 (600x800).jpg
IMG_1960 (768x1024).jpg

Good morning all you old feckers

one of my roosters somehow broke the tip off his beak , I suppose fighting one of the other roosters and now I’m worried he cannot feed himself properly

its a wait and see deal , today will be day two , he looks a little confused wandering around the barnyard scratching around but not pecking much

@Reibsi , bitchin ‘ scooter you’re friend has and nice plants in the back yard

hot sum-b I t c h today , 100 , I’ll be on the ladder replacing 40’ of facia board , I’ll wear a helmet in case I fall

off to the Salt Mines!

261AB70B-F017-4DD5-AE9B-30546E42F612.jpeg

Morning. Gonna be a busy next few days. Lots going on! Spring and fall are the busiest times of the year for me. Have stuff lined up every day. Now that I think about it, sure seem like most of us geezers are on the run most of the time. I thought retirement was gonna be spent in a rocking chair watching the price is right ........ Guess not!

I need to go spray the grass for weeds......later!

Good morning all you old feckers

one of my roosters somehow broke the tip off his beak , I suppose fighting one of the other roosters and now I’m worried he cannot feed himself properly

its a wait and see deal , today will be day two , he looks a little confused wandering around the barnyard scratching around but not pecking much

@Reibsi , bitchin ‘ scooter you’re friend has and nice plants in the back yard

hot sum-b I t c h today , 100 , I’ll be on the ladder replacing 40’ of facia board , I’ll wear a helmet in case I fall

off to the Salt Mines!

View attachment 263734
How much oh beak is gone (whole piece) top or lower?
When I raised chicks we had a beak burner that would melt the beck on top in half to advoid chicken pecking the others Mean MF's when they are growing.
May have to feed crushed mash if too badly broken off , I am not sure
No food in Not good
Sorry Brother Praying for your Bird

Good afternoon everyone...No rain last night and I`m sitting here waiting on the thunder and the lightning as I do hear it off in the distance...I made a big breakfast and now I don`t fell so good...the 4 Chemdawg x Tahoe females are looking pretty sweet and I have my eye on 2 of them there appear to be standouts....coffee and herb as I sit here with Mans best friend...I hope your all enjoying your day and take care n stay safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back