Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D a m n , some of you Cool Cats are up pretty early

extra strong coffee this morning please

6E8858A2-7D3A-4DD8-B8D4-8E4A2BD542CF.jpeg
1D924B2B-27D9-45D3-B7BE-22C8320756DF.jpeg

Good morning all you old feckers

one of my roosters somehow broke the tip off his beak , I suppose fighting one of the other roosters and now I’m worried he cannot feed himself properly

its a wait and see deal , today will be day two , he looks a little confused wandering around the barnyard scratching around but not pecking much

@Reibsi , bitchin ‘ scooter you’re friend has and nice plants in the back yard

hot sum-b I t c h today , 100 , I’ll be on the ladder replacing 40’ of facia board , I’ll wear a helmet in case I fall

off to the Salt Mines!

View attachment 263734
I've kept chickens for almost thirty years and never had that happen, they look sad enough when they molt! I had to look it up, but supposedly if only the tip of the beak broke off, it should grow back. Try giving a wet mash, or even oatmeal, until it can peck on its own again.

Just letting all you old farts know that Yooper420 the original author of the OFC is starting another OFC thread and this one will be locked down as it should have been long time ago. So make sure you old bastages post on Yoopers OFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back