Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting out with the chickens..we have a beautiful sunset going on...there is fresh snow in the mountains..Looks like the weather might turn for the better...Shhhhh...

It was 92 today !--Only snow around here is snow cones !---- 20:20 ? -- Close enough !--- D.D. did the crab off toward the bedroom !-- The little black and white demon dog bastid be guarding her !-- I just trying to finish this pipe !--- Been collecting that pollen and I got a Bubblicious at the right stage of bloom !--- So I might as well !

2 am and I'm hurting so I got up ! --- I need to distract myself so while I'm seeing if the pipe will help I thought I would give U a lesson on the history of the world according to Keef !

Let there be light and all that !
About 65 million years ago a big a** space rock hit the earth down by the Yucatan that may or may not have killed the dinosaurs !-- It was 6 miles across and knocked chunks of earth into space some probably big as mountains !--- On and in those rocks and stuff was all the bacteria and algea and stuff that lives everywhere on earth !---Some of it probably still speeding thru space --some may have landed on a planet suitable for life and there could be life from Earth growing there now !-- If it happened here then it is a safe bet life didn't start here !
Fast forward to 60 thousand years ago !-- We had been the same for 250,000 years then we suddenly were painting pictures on cave walls and burying our dead with flowers and tools ! -- It was like we had the hardware and suddenly got the software !--
They say when we learned to make fire we were able to spend less time chewing and the protein spurred the growth of our big brain !!-- Seems to me that we would have lived near water because we had to and in that water is fish that are easy to catch and eat !-- I'm pretty sure that given a choice between stabbing a mammoth with a sharp stick and going fishing my people went fishing !

We have a history in our genes that can tell when a new mutation first entered the population! -- Like it or not there was a true life Eve !-- Genetically she the mother of us all !--- Her children were better at surviving than thier contemporaries who died out leaving us !
Another mutation that made us what we are is lactose tolerance !-- Most animals lose the ability to digest lactose around the time they are weaned !-- One of our ancestors had a mutation that allowed her to process lactose for her whole lifetime !-- Her descendants got this mutation from mom and were able to digest lactose and society would never be without milk and cheese ?
We spread all over the world even to the Americas !---
About 12,000 years ago at the end of the last ice age a space rock or something hit the mile deep ice covering Canada !--- The impact wiped out the people of North America !--The impact caused the run off from the glaciers to go out into the north Atlantic stopping the Gulf stream wrecking the climate !--The Sahara dried up !
All the early tribes claimed thier gods came from the sky !--
Perhaps we were engineered to mine gold for the gods like the Sumerians say !

The watchers went down and bred with women of the earth and had children !
In those days there were giants in the earth !---
We've learned that multiple sets of DNA in an organism allows it to repair the damage of radiation in space !-- Sounds to me as if a tetraploid human had a child with a regular diploid woman !-- A sterile triploid ? -- Extra larger-- living extra long -- meets the myths !-- The gods of the Sumerians --the first civilization --The Ananaki-- said these things were true !--
We just people who have forgotten our past !-- Perhaps we were engineered to need to worship a god ? --Would explain a lot !
Time for me to take some caps --I can't concentrate !
So a little excerpt from the book of Keef !

When U ready Hopper if I got anything U want U got it !-- Just got an estimate on painting the outside of the house doing the trim and all --U know about these things right ? --$4,500 -- 3 bedroom house with attached garage !--- Is that a fair ?

Thats high Bro.

2 am and I'm hurting so I got up ! --- I need to distract myself so while I'm seeing if the pipe will help I thought I would give U a lesson on the history of the world according to Keef !

Let there be light and all that !
About 65 million years ago a big a** space rock hit the earth down by the Yucatan that may or may not have killed the dinosaurs !-- It was 6 miles across and knocked chunks of earth into space some probably big as mountains !--- On and in those rocks and stuff was all the bacteria and algea and stuff that lives everywhere on earth !---Some of it probably still speeding thru space --some may have landed on a planet suitable for life and there could be life from Earth growing there now !-- If it happened here then it is a safe bet life didn't start here !
Fast forward to 60 thousand years ago !-- We had been the same for 250,000 years then we suddenly were painting pictures on cave walls and burying our dead with flowers and tools ! -- It was like we had the hardware and suddenly got the software !--
They say when we learned to make fire we were able to spend less time chewing and the protein spurred the growth of our big brain !!-- Seems to me that we would have lived near water because we had to and in that water is fish that are easy to catch and eat !-- I'm pretty sure that given a choice between stabbing a mammoth with a sharp stick and going fishing my people went fishing !

We have a history in our genes that can tell when a new mutation first entered the population! -- Like it or not there was a true life Eve !-- Genetically she the mother of us all !--- Her children were better at surviving than thier contemporaries who died out leaving us !
Another mutation that made us what we are is lactose tolerance !-- Most animals lose the ability to digest lactose around the time they are weaned !-- One of our ancestors had a mutation that allowed her to process lactose for her whole lifetime !-- Her descendants got this mutation from mom and were able to digest lactose and society would never be without milk and cheese ?
We spread all over the world even to the Americas !---
About 12,000 years ago at the end of the last ice age a space rock or something hit the mile deep ice covering Canada !--- The impact wiped out the people of North America !--The impact caused the run off from the glaciers to go out into the north Atlantic stopping the Gulf stream wrecking the climate !--The Sahara dried up !
All the early tribes claimed thier gods came from the sky !--
Perhaps we were engineered to mine gold for the gods like the Sumerians say !

The watchers went down and bred with women of the earth and had children !
In those days there were giants in the earth !---
We've learned that multiple sets of DNA in an organism allows it to repair the damage of radiation in space !-- Sounds to me as if a tetraploid human had a child with a regular diploid woman !-- A sterile triploid ? -- Extra larger-- living extra long -- meets the myths !-- The gods of the Sumerians --the first civilization --The Ananaki-- said these things were true !--
We just people who have forgotten our past !-- Perhaps we were engineered to need to worship a god ? --Would explain a lot !
Time for me to take some caps --I can't concentrate !
So a little excerpt from the book of Keef !

No Hopper...that is high!

WAAAAY high.... Hope your sleeping well Keef.

Good morning Umbra. OF, i see you down there. good morning to you too.

Morning O.F.C...Looks like we might have a dry day...hopes it warms up also...
Man Keef hope you got some sleep....
........anyway, time for me to get right.....:48:

Morning O.F.C. !--- Ugh !--- That hurts !--- U name it hurts !-- Ain't no big Thang though !!-- Been beat worse than this before and got back up !

Umbra say ---No !--That's high !--- That's funny !--- True but funny anyway !
Me and this pipe gonna get me on my feet again shortly !-- Might take awhile !

92 at the beach today !--Another heat advisory!

Thanks Hopper !-- It's a resort town everything is more expensive but I probably wait till fall before painting !-- Need to drag my a** back to the grow room and see if they still alive !--Maybe later but first more coffee and a toke or 2 !

Stab a mammoth with a sharp stick ? -- I remember that !--- Funny as hell to me !-- I think I woulda been better as a planner than a sticker !--

I suppose when I post something "Crazy" like I did last night I should at least include references!
Most of that came from some books by the man who translated the library of the first people with writing !--The Sumerians !

Zachariah Sitchin -- "The 12th Planet "

good afternoon everybody. finally saw some amber on this northern lights, so i hope to have it out of the way in a week or so. feels good to not have to get no brick. it doesn't get the time to cure real well but i'm trying to make changes to work that out. everybody have a good afternoon and i'll pop in after work. peace

Trips gonna be a daddy again !---BPU-X-B.B. pollen on a Bubblicious mom !-- I'll pollinate the same limb another time or 2 !--- Blueberry Bubblegum?

Waiting on the sensor for my controller to return, nice cloudy rainy day. It will take an hour to get it calibrated and get the CO2 and Dehum and A/C connected back to it. Girls love the gas. Today is flower day 16 and they are setting buds like mad.

View attachment 2 (1).jpg

Nice set up Dala !-- Maybe one day I can try something like that !---I like the lights ! --I'm working them Mars 300 Reflector Series best I can !-- I'm vegging under the 3 watt chips and blooming under 5 watts chips ! --

2 things Dala...what ppm of CO2 do you set and what are the mats under the pots?

Nice set up Dala !-- Maybe one day I can try something like that !---I like the lights ! --I'm working them Mars 300 Reflector Series best I can !-- I'm vegging under the 3 watt chips and blooming under 5 watts chips ! --

Hi keef I'm running an 18 site ebb/flow with a 55gal res and a 55 gal ATO. The 2 fixtures are Illumitex NeoSol DS which are dimmable and roughly 1k replacements. I run one fixture over 9 plants in a 4x4 area, 2 fixtures covers the flower room. I veg under the NeoSol LS which are just single light bars like on the bigger fixtures, but just one bar. Thanks for the compliment.

2 things Dala...what ppm of CO2 do you set and what are the mats under the pots?

I like to run at 1200ppm with the CO2, but I'm still hunting the sweet spot, I have a feeling I'll end up closer to 1400ppm by the time I'm dialed in super tight. I set it to start 2 hours after lights on and end 1 hour before lights off....so its lights on @ 8p, feed @ 9p and the gas starts @ 10p and runs till 7a. The mats are 1" thick sheet insulation cut to 1' x 1', it's only purpose is to raise the buckets 1 inch so they empty completely after each fill. It also is a buffer from the concrete so its easier to keep the root zone a steady temp year round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back