Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the only way I've done it. I'm too cheap to pay for juice on peak time.

Seems like I could never get out to the garden before the light went out. Then set and stew all day cause what I wanted to do, I couldn't cause the lights were off. Just butt backwards to me. Later. Peace.

Giggly you live In a mansion? That's crazy you can hide it from ppl in same house congrats brp

Well, was trying to get a seed order together, but, seems like it always happens. Something comes up. Yesterday, had to spend $250 to replace the batteries on my truck. Priorities suck sometimes. Later. Peace.

Yoop, the beginning of my flower cycle starts at 23:00 and ends at 11:00. It's gotta be a really rough night if I can't make it out of bed by 11:00 AM!

Besides, with the RDWC setup, all the nutes/PH/PPMS can be tended to outside the grow room any time of day or night.

Seems like I could never get out to the garden before the light went out. Then set and stew all day cause what I wanted to do, I couldn't cause the lights were off. Just butt backwards to me. Later. Peace.

i'm with you on this, i get caught every time. working i'm away most of the lights out time, but i'm lost on the weekends.

Giggly you live In a mansion? That's crazy you can hide it from ppl in same house congrats brp

no brother, i have my grow in a locked out building. she knew i was growing but after the first cold snap i told her that everything died. so i try to only go early in the morning before anybody gets up.

Yoop, the beginning of my flower cycle starts at 23:00 and ends at 11:00. It's gotta be a really rough night if I can't make it out of bed by 11:00 AM!

Besides, with the RDWC setup, all the nutes/PH/PPMS can be tended to outside the grow room any time of day or night.

mine runs 6:30 pm to 6:30 am, i try not to use military times anymore. lol

Good morning gents, it's raining here in SoCal this morning, Nice brisk first bowl of the day popped another wave of genetics last night. The machine is just winding up

Well, was trying to get a seed order together, but, seems like it always happens. Something comes up. Yesterday, had to spend $250 to replace the batteries on my truck. Priorities suck sometimes. Later. Peace.

money is tight around here too. i'd love to make a seed order, but it looks like it's not gonna happen this year. glad i still have a few left overs.

morning lyfespan. what you popping?

This is a list of what we have down so far

Cabin Fever Seeds Breeders
Satori Haze
Neville's Chem

Pacific North West Roots
Blue Alien

Delicious Seeds
Cheese Candy
Caramelo
Critical Sensi Star

Auto Seeds
Berry Ryder

Humdbolt Seeds Organization
Blueberry Headband

G-13 Labs Seeds
Blue OG

710 Genetics Seeds
710 Gum

Paradise Seeds
Atomical Haze
Wappa

CBD Crew
Yummy
Girl Scout Cookies

BOG Seeds
Bogglegum

Sensi Seeds
Black Domina(this is my F2) pheno a, and pheno b

Forgotten OG
OG Kush

Yeah, yeah, yeah, you got me there. Usually had mine running on the 8`s and growin` in the dirt.

money is tight around here too. i'd love to make a seed order, but it looks like it's not gonna happen this year. glad i still have a few left overs.

Tax return time will be here soon. Got leftovers too, but WANT more beans.

Morning OFC. Feeling better with a couple days rest. Managed to get the temps in the tent to 77.6*F. My son is so happy with the dreamlotus he's growing, he popped a few more beans; White Bubba x vanilluna, and temple. I added some clones of Larry OG that NCH gave me. Space is filling up quickly.
Hey Lyfespan I got a pack of satori/haze as a freebie from firestax.

Morning O.F.C.-- I got real stoned and lost my phone last night !-- Only way I knew to find it was to get real stoned again !-- Found it !-- The lights in my nursery come on at 5 am and go off at 11 pm - the lights in bloom come on at 7 am and go off at 7 pm. -- I haven't adjusted it since time change -- Bozzo-- gotta watch that mylar - it can be like a mirror !-- Now that I'm confident I'm gonna get me a mother T.E. out this planting -- I feel the need !-- Umbra -- U recommended Williams Wonder -- got any other ideas before I commit ?-- mostly indica - swings a big hammer ?

I love Cali connections gear. Wish I could get my hands on the Tangalien from dirty water organics

NCH gave me some tangie clones and I'm breeding them to my pink louie. tangielouie

Did I mention -- I had to get really stoned to find my phone ?-- Bozzo -- Loved that rose pic !- Was laughing about something U said when I had one of them epiphany moments !-- Since I realized the end of prohibition was truely gonna happen, I've been burning out brain cells trying to decide on some nondescript place to locate a little mom and pop grow that would pay the bills and provide us with a nice life .-- I'm a blind man sometimes !-- I wonder if a 3 bedroom house would be big enough ? No !- just kidding !-- I did see a nice place waterfront finger tip canal home on the bay the other day ! Hmm!

Morning OFC. Feeling better with a couple days rest. Managed to get the temps in the tent to 77.6*F. My son is so happy with the dreamlotus he's growing, he popped a few more beans; White Bubba x vanilluna, and temple. I added some clones of Larry OG that NCH gave me. Space is filling up quickly.
Hey Lyfespan I got a pack of satori/haze as a freebie from firestax.

Oh nice, I'm curious to see how uppity it's going to be with clear to mostly cloudy trichs, I have a handful of satori as well. I grabbed some of that vanilluna from DJ when I was at the cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back