Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C.-- I got real stoned and lost my phone last night !-- Only way I knew to find it was to get real stoned again !-- Found it !-- The lights in my nursery come on at 5 am and go off at 11 pm - the lights in bloom come on at 7 am and go off at 7 pm. -- I haven't adjusted it since time change -- Bozzo-- gotta watch that mylar - it can be like a mirror !-- Now that I'm confident I'm gonna get me a mother T.E. out this planting -- I feel the need !-- Umbra -- U recommended Williams Wonder -- got any other ideas before I commit ?-- mostly indica - swings a big hammer ?

These guys have an awesome Williams wonder, 100% indica
https://www.sickmeds.com/cannabis-seeds/willywonder.php
I grabbed up a pak while I was at the cup, and will be popping them in a month or two.

This is a list of what we have down so far

Cabin Fever Seeds Breeders
Satori Haze
Neville's Chem

Pacific North West Roots
Blue Alien

Delicious Seeds
Cheese Candy
Caramelo
Critical Sensi Star

Auto Seeds
Berry Ryder

Humdbolt Seeds Organization
Blueberry Headband

G-13 Labs Seeds
Blue OG

710 Genetics Seeds
710 Gum

Paradise Seeds
Atomical Haze
Wappa

CBD Crew
Yummy
Girl Scout Cookies

BOG Seeds
Bogglegum

Sensi Seeds
Black Domina(this is my F2) pheno a, and pheno b

Forgotten OG
OG Kush

nice, sounds like you got your work cut out for you for a while. i like variety big on a much smaller scale.

That's a lot of variety there lyfespan !-- is that a list of what U want or what U plan to order ? That would drive me crazy trying to keep up with that many !- Cause once I got me a mama -- I get all pimpish on her !-- work her a** off !-- That Slow Motion Love Potion T.E. gonna be getting sexed next six weeks or soon as I have a viable clone ! Starting my 2nd --6 box "Unit" soon as I can produce the clones to kick it off ! My boxes have 35 spots but I've found that abot 20-24 plants make a full SOG ! So I'll be going from taking about 2 dozen clones every 2 week's to taking about 50 ! Then I'm done expanding until the law changes ! Well there is that hash oil machine !

Broke one of those Phantom Cookie plants -- dropped a cord on it !-- I still got one left and those 4 -- T.E. -- If the P.C. is a girl --I got another mother !-- If it's a male I got a fine Widow for him -- same with the T.E. !-- out of 4 -- I should have a male and a female -- finish the boys outside and collect pollen for use now and or later !-- W.W. female - X- T.E. male--- W.W. female -P. C. male -- T.E. female -X - -- T.E. male !- I even have enough W.W. seed to get me a W.W. male and do this with opposite crossings -- I gotta make a chart to visualize this !-- Yoop !-- What am I gonna do with all these seed ?

That's a lot of variety there lyfespan !-- is that a list of what U want or what U plan to order ? That would drive me crazy trying to keep up with that many !- Cause once I got me a mama -- I get all pimpish on her !-- work her a** off !-- That Slow Motion Love Potion T.E. gonna be getting sexed next six weeks or soon as I have a viable clone ! Starting my 2nd --6 box "Unit" soon as I can produce the clones to kick it off ! My boxes have 35 spots but I've found that abot 20-24 plants make a full SOG ! So I'll be going from taking about 2 dozen clones every 2 week's to taking about 50 ! Then I'm done expanding until the law changes ! Well there is that hash oil machine !

That is a list of what I have in the dirt already, whatever don't pop, or look healthy will be pulled and I'll move on to the next seeds I have in the line up.

Ya'll know I ain't doing all them crosses ?-- Get down with your bad self Lyfespan !-- G.S.C. ?-- how much indica that puppie got in it ?-- I got a short list !-- I'm being driven towards Blockhead and Snow Lotus crosses !-- Then Williams Wonder which I think is a sleeper for breeding something special ! Might have to put a T.E. male on Willy and open the chute !

I don't think I ever explained about this outside brickweed experiment !-- If this goes well -- next October or so I'll plant me a potent sativa and do an outside winter grow !-- Everybody knows U don't grow weed outside in the winter ! Last year outside worked great for finishing that little inbred Widow male I grew !-- crossed a widow male on my best indica heavy widow female - then found an indica heavy boy from that breeding and crossed him back on his mother !- Presto- Change-o!-- A Widow that's 65% sativa looking like a strong indica !

i'm thinking potassium deficiency. what yall think? i found two lower leaves the other day that started with some purple, then i found this last night. i mixed up some epson salt, molasses and 10-10-10 this morning for her. i already know she is a nitrogen hogg. oh sour diesel.
die_zps4c01a3d4.jpg

Good morning keef, giggy, and all Curmudgeonlanders. Late to wake and bake .... again. But I promise to catch up. Coffee and a vape bowl and here we go. Now the morning`s off to a good start. Later Peace.

Coke's on ice, sucking nicotine, and the bowl is prepped. Watching the kid have a melt down over her card getting jacked on Google. Banged her for over two bills. Ever seen a banty hen in a shower? Hint-Paypal is your online friend! Keep telling her it's not the end of the world. Everybody steps in dog doodie now and then.

It is kinda fun to watch her rant. I pity the man that ever scorns her. Females can be dangerous!

i forgot to add. the other day when i found the two small purple leaves i also found a nitrogen def. and gave a good dose of 10-10-10 and crushed some garden lime for that round then i find this, but it has been on the colder side for a bit.

more additions are not always what's needed. number one .........Do no harm. I personally do not add anything to a pot but nutrients. And I probably use to much of them. my opinion .....but I have never seen dark leaves like that. anyone else?

Morning OFC. All kinds of things to get done today. Wake n bake, and coffee. Culled 4 males yesterday. Yeah flipped the tent and couple of males popped immediately. We'll see

That's what I love about aero !-- Mane I put 5 mils of Aquasheild and 10 mils of Botanicare's Grow or Bloom per gal -- 10 gals of water per box -- I keep a bottle of CalMag around but I never need it ! depending on size and age a gallon or 2 to top it off every couple weeks !-- I used to be meticulous about PPM and PH. but now I look at the plants -- if they happy --I'm happy !-- growing in dirt I was notorious for over feeding or over watering -- that is not a problem anymore ! Probably be cloning the T.E. and P.C. around the 1 st of Febuary -- after the clone roots out it'll go to bloom -- if it is a boy the clone and root stock go into dirt to finish blooming outside -- if it is a Hermie the clone and root stock are destroyed -- If it is a female -- I'll clone the Hell out of it for years to come ! Was it Beemer or Bozzo who said clones were faster to root around 2-3 weeks into bloom ?-- It's true and what I do now!- -- although I have taken clones from all stages and they will root !-- gonna build another couple boxes over the next several months - a PVC closed loop square with micro sprayers every couple inches -- attached to a pump by a tee in the center -- I glue the pump to a ceramic floor tile for stability - - drill the top with a 2" hole saw (for doorknobs) the box top has a checkerboard pattern with 5 rows of 7 --4X4 inch square -- for 35 in all -- one is for pump cord and bubbler access -- add nute solution ,plants in 2 " baskets and foam collars for support and we growing aero under LEDs !

yall think it could be from the temps being in the 40 to 50 deg. range? here'sa pic i found from a purple sd. i never got to grow one all the way as the ones i had last summer died on me. and i don't know who's diesel this is, cause i won the seeds in a contest.
355277-1706_zpsb118cfcd.jpg

Lyfespan -- Keep me posted about that Black Domina - I have a keen interest in the Black varieties -- I had a dream about a " Frosted Black "-- Can't find it so quess I gotta breed it one day !

Lyfespan -- Keep me posted about that Black Domina - I have a keen interest in the Black varieties -- I had a dream about a " Frosted Black "-- Can't find it so quess I gotta breed it one day !

I have quite a bit of the domina, she's my project. I have some really great phenos so far, I will be developing her more this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back