Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good to me, ain`t had split pea w/ham in a long time.

Evening O.F.C. !-- Mane this Phantom Cookies supposed to be 65% Sativa !-- It sure looks like the T.E. to me !-- Been trying to remember if there was a chance I got them mixed up -- no problem if I did I got 5 T.E. instead of 4 !-- won't know for sure for awhile !-- Split Pea Soup With Ham -- didn't we have this last week ?-- I was thinking about that earlier -- Was wondering is there was an easy Cajun recipe I could share with the O.F.C. !- Bread pudding with bourbon sauce ? The Bourbon Sauce would make a stick taste good !-- Keeps in the fridge -- good on pancakes ,bisquits, toast or anything ! The same sauce made with Southern Comfort make an outstanding butterscotch sauce to die for !-- Anyone wanna give it a try ?--

Don't U think it is about time they cure the disease of aging ?-- This old body be stiff and sore today !-- If they found the cure to aging and I could have my 30-35 year old body back --I would take better care of it !--
They did...HGH. It's all about the cell's ability to continue to replicate itself. Uncontrolled replication is cancer, and life extension. Figuring how to suppress the cancer is the key.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keef's Bourbon Sauce

1 stick butter
1-1/2 cup powdered sugar
3 egg yolks
3 Tablespoons more or less bourbon of choice ( Evan Williams works fine )

In the top of a double boiler melt butter and sugar -- whisk until smooth and hot-- whisk egg yolks and add slowly to mixture while whisking your a** off !--remove from heat add bourbon whisking until smooth -- if U don't get the eggs whisked in good before they cook sauce will be lumpy -- if so strain thru screen basket !-- Don't trust me on this find out for yourself !

Ya'll get out of my head !-- I didn't say nothing about a butter machine or electric bourbon sauce ! Umbra -- nailed it !-- the same chemical that causes cancer will cause the body to repair itself to the specs of the blueprint !-- just a matter of time !- they got some big a** computers these days !

Good morning OFC. Coffee plus bowl equals wake and bake time. Start the day off the OFC way and join me as I do. Later. Peace.

Morning OFC. Feeling much better. Culled 3 more males, germinating strawberry cookies. My son is germinating white bubba x vanillaluna and Bodhi's temple. On deck for me...SnowHigh's 3 x purple ( purple urkle x grape ape x grape krush F3 ). My son told me if we pop 20 packs of seed a year it will take more than 10 years to get thru everything, lol.

Good morning umbra, giggy, bozzo....................wake and bake.

Good morning OFC I don't wake and bake. I would be worthless for the rest of the day. I use cannabis oil morning and night to repair my body. I've had a lot of heart problems in the past so about a year ago I decided to try and repair the old bod. I figure if i keep doing it plus a few other herbs I should be able to live long enough to piss a lot of people off. Happy Days guys.

Morning OFC. Feeling much better. Culled 3 more males, germinating strawberry cookies. My son is germinating white bubba x vanillaluna and Bodhi's temple. On deck for me...SnowHigh's 3 x purple ( purple urkle x grape ape x grape krush F3 ). My son told me if we pop 20 packs of seed a year it will take more than 10 years to get thru everything, lol.

I'm curious about that vanilluna, I grabbed a pak from short at the cup.

That's a lot of beans, jack

Wakey, Wakey , hands off snakey. Great morning here fellers, stoned it's sunny, and I got the dam power finally turned on in my new space.

Time to build up a few walls, run some electrical, pipe some water, set up some AC and get this machine fired up, YEAAAAAAAA

Morning O.F.C. !-- Got lit then got lost in the grow room !-- must be seeing things -- never got out the 40's yesterday more of the same dreary overcast today !-- that brickweed out back just keeps growing! Getting another box of Widow ready for bloom ! Good day to all !

Green Mojo for the build!

safety first, 1 slip and a LOT goes wrong and there is soooo much to be gained.
:48:

Box of 34 fresh cuts in the cloner and another box goes to bloom !-- had a pitiful harvest but that was me picking on them !-- but we back on track - good thing about clones-- if U kill one learn the lesson and try again !-- The old widow keeps giving and I keep taking !--thought I had lost one of the P.C. but I'm not so sure anymore it might live !-- these 300 watt LEDs from Mars Hydro seem to be just what I needed -- the plants is liking them ! The T. E. Will be cloned soon and sexed looking for a mama !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back