Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is WAR !-- I got my loop out checking tricomes and this little spider mite walks into view ! I hate me some dirt !-- I shoulda sterilized the soil I started those seed in !! Only found a few which means I got thousands !!- First assault is with soapy water -- 1 part dawn 9 parts water-- sprayed everything !-- tommorrow stage 2 -- spray everything with 1 third alcohol and 2 thirds water -- I will not give up my Widow without a fight !--

Love me some aero !- mixed up a trash can of soapy water -- removed each and every plant and submerged the greenery right down to the foam collar ! Looks like I'll be doing a nute change too !-- Res. In the bottom of boxes looks all bubbly like dishwater !-- this will not happen again and the mites will not take my Widow !

If it breathes through it's skin and lived in my grow room it be dead now !-- Math question !-- If U got 6 aero boxes with sprayers and BUBBLERS -- when soap is added what to U get ?-- Help !-- U know those washing machine repair commercials with bubbles chest high ? I seen it with my own eyes ! Mane I almost didn't survive !-- good luck to some freaking spider mites -- and I'll be back in about 3 days to do it again !-- got some pretty roots -- all clean and stuff ! The Widow and her side kick act like nothing happened ! Got it under control for now while I figure out what to do next !

Giggy here is one of my forced flower girls last summer. We had a few low 40's nights. The leaves turned purple just like yours.

Do we have any other forcers out there? I take my mother clones after I have got all my clones and when they are big enough they get put in the dark every night at 6pm. Why 6pm? Because the sun rises at 6am right in may/june. Giving them 12/12 light. After dark I bring them back out and they are ready for the next day. Start the first week in May and they finish for the 4th of July. They are the best buds of the entire crop.Some I put in my dark room ,and some in my tent.

any other forcers out there?

View attachment DSC02848.JPG

View attachment DSC02855.JPG

View attachment DSC02854.JPG

Giggy here is one of my forced flower girls last summer. We had a few low 40's nights. The leaves turned purple just like yours.

Do we have any other forcers out there? I take my mother clones after I have got all my clones and when they are big enough they get put in the dark every night at 6pm. Why 6pm? Because the sun rises at 6am right in may/june. Giving them 12/12 light. After dark I bring them back out and they are ready for the next day. Start the first week in May and they finish for the 4th of July. They are the best buds of the entire crop.Some I put in my dark room ,and some in my tent.

any other forcers out there?
nice, love your dark rooms. all my force is indoors, if my father inlaw didn't walk around i'd have one outdoors as well as a green house.

bozzo and yooper i'm with yall on spring. i think i'll start some in april, some in may and some in june. i have started as late as july 20 but they were still going late nov. and had to pull early cause of cold and a surgery i had to have.

Good morning giggy and the rest of the OFC. Coffee and a bowl must mean it`s wake and bake time. Gotta get this non electronic brain of mine functioning so I can deal with the electronics of daily life. If I knew what I was doing I`d be dangerous. Later. Peace.

Morning O.F.C. !-- I was afraid of what I'd find in the grow this morning when the lights came on after yesterday !-- I got over 150 Widow clones and the babies in there and each got a bubble bath !-- Mane it's hard to kill some dam White Widow -- they a little worse from wear and tear with all the handling but standing loud and proud !-- in aero if U screw up U can kill your plants in hours not days !-- RWS spent 2 hours last night looking for bugs !-- nothing that moves !-- popped a lid to look at roots -- smells like a mountain meadow and the roots is all white and clean ! Time to refill my pipe and get some more coffee -- Good Day to all !

My son's cluster migraines have him in so much pain, it is hard to watch. I'm just grumpy and tired. Still not well. Frustrated about my progress, questioning the choices I've made. Wondering if the struggle to grow and to be me, is worth all the sacrifices...just being a curmudgeon. It'll pass...

My son's cluster migraines have him in so much pain, it is hard to watch. I'm just grumpy and tired. Still not well. Frustrated about my progress, questioning the choices I've made. Wondering if the struggle to grow and to be me, is worth all the sacrifices...just being a curmudgeon. It'll pass...

Hang in there, life is a test, can't second guess everything.

Migraines suck, my ex wife had the really bad till menopause. Don't know if you have had a hormone panel done yet for him but might be something to look into.

I used to put pressure at the base of her neck, there's a point just below the base of the cranium, that will alleviate some of the pain he's experiencing. Try to put the pressure going up not just in, just some suggestions.

Thanks. His migraines seem to have come from the concussions he received when playing football. He played high school football and was RT on offensive line at 120lbs, lol.

Sorry about your zone Umbra -- The wife has them and get botox at these trigger points around her head and they've cut the number of headaches way back !-- goes every three months ! Had them as a young man myself ! Questioning the choices you've made -- smoking weed has been a double edge sword in my life -- it has kept me sane and but the price was a constant fear of discovery -- now that I can see the end of prohibition -- I feel vindicated!-- I was right !- it is good medicine !

Don't U just love an auto correct feature !-- Son not zone how does a phone even do that ? I wasn't finished anyway !-- Umbra we all got a path to walk -- some paths are harder than others -- Cuz all U can do is be true to yourself ! We ain't perfect -- We make mistakes !-- I'm gonna be making a mistake soon when my phone falls out the window of the car when I'm doing about 70 ! I been warned not to shoot another phone !-- So I won't shoot it !-- I have to do something crazy every once in awhile so people don't forget I'm brain damaged ! Playing a crazy man with a gun is one of my faves !

The only time one should question a choice is before you make it.
Once you made that one, move on and look forward, the next one is right around the corner and your only going to be distracted if your looking (thinking) behind you.
:48:

I was lying in bed last night thinking -- where did I go wrong ?-- a voice in my head said -- this is gonna take more than one night !

LOL Keef

it took me a lifetime to make this many mistakes
(it took me a lifetime to learn this many lessons)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back