Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. I swear turmeric is as strong as hydrocodone. It is saving me again. so happy i found that.. i take tons at times like this.Probably hard on the kidneys?. The real reason my back went out as the day before I bragged that I haven't been to the DC chiro since i started my trainer... NO BRAGGING ROSEBUD.
I will be fine.

thinking about popping some seeds, what should i plant..

1. nurse larry
2. GG4
3 buckeye purple

all of the above.

Rose that's a hard choice all three of those sound amazing I cannot wait to get my hands on some of the GG4 just don't know of a good place to get it from unfortunately in Canada I don't know anybody who's got a good clone only strain I can get it from I've done some searching around on seats but everybody complains it's not the real deal The Buckeye purple looks like a pretty amazing plant as well

Hot coffee and a bowl of Dank. Still cold outside. My dog still sleeping. CBD nap,,,lol

Rose I'm going to start the nurse today so I will start with you

Looks like the Himalayan gold isn't going to straighten up do you guys think it's worth growing out or should I trash can it

cff821554e76e9af72e403e2dc55419d.jpg

Dont kill the poor wittle plant. Give it a chance you ole meanie. I want to see what happens. Lol

Dont kill the poor wittle plant. Give it a chance you ole meanie. I want to see what happens. Lol

Hahahah OK just because you asked so nicely I will keep it I do have to agree i'm kind of curious see what comes out of it

Understand the plans change. Went to the room this morning and there is only 2 or 3 small young tops for cloning, If I do not find what I need at the big box store, Then a bubble cloner to start with.
I need to get that plant in to flower before I run out of room

If I were you I would definitely build my own bubble cloner it's not even a quarter of the price a small Rubbermaid tote and an air stone with the fish pump you're good to go I have pretty much a 100% success rate with mine oh yeah A can of flat black spray paint

Hey os, do you have just one pump or two in that cloner? what is spray plug ins? nice roots. Look at all those nurse larry clones? yum

Morning again O.F.C. !-
Crawled outta bed for awhile to check on U knuckleheads !-
Feeling kinda old --making those grandpa noises ! Ugh !

Sunshine -Nice cloner !-- If I wouldn't have started with an aerocloner -- I may have went that way !--

Rose I'm down they'll go out Monday!

Morning O.F.C....
Rose take care of that back...
Keef get moving.....:48:

Keef I was thinking a lot about what you said about running one reservoir for everything that will make it impossible to flush the plants that are done before the other plants so I'm thinking maybe I'll try and run one reservoir for two bins just so it's easier to fill because one the plants get bigger it's going to be harder to lift those lids. What is finishing time on the BB King and the B.P.U Bubbalicious do they have roughly the same finishing time

If I were you I would definitely build my own bubble cloner it's not even a quarter of the price a small Rubbermaid tote and an air stone with the fish pump you're good to go I have pretty much a 100% success rate with mine oh yeah A can of flat black spray paint

I had everything but the paint. And I got to skip the 50 mile round trip.
Have 3 cutting in it right now.

Cane it sounds so easy --just get up and start moving !--
What did that B.B. finish ? -- Roughly 60 days ?

Bud they got the same dad !-- Should be close to 60 days ? -- I still don't have a good way off checking my nute water level except pop the top and take a peek !-- That and the 2inch baskets are the reasons I keep'm small !--
I learn to handle here little plants all I got to do is veg them longer and they get big !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back