Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do Bud but I'm gonna wait till I sex that Blue Elephant thing !-- I'm always looking for a girl !-- I feel kinda guilty hoping it is a boy !-- It's a boy ? - I breed it to the G.G. # 4 -- Don't know what the children will be like but with those combined bloodlines -- U can bet your a** it's gonna rock your world !

Definitely sounds good to me my friend

Blue Widow ? -- B.B.King on my White Widow ? -- I can do that soon ?-- I did it accidently before and got 2 males Shoulda kept one !-- Plant structure would hold lots of weight !-- Should I do it ?

I been looking at that Everclear recovery machine Rose got !-- Make me have bad thoughts !-- Like -- If I put a big fat bud in a jar of shine and got caught -- Who would have jurisdiction? -- The ATF or DEA ? -- Not good !-- If U got caught !

Blue Widow ? -- B.B.King on my White Widow ? -- I can do that soon ?-- I did it accidently before and got 2 males Shoulda kept one !-- Plant structure would hold lots of weight !-- Should I do it ?

Of course you should that has tasty written all over it

dog, I was a fireman and I highly recommend you get rid of your kerosene heater. I have seen a ton of fires caused by them . 3 times the kerosene was contaminated with gasoline. causing house to explode. they tip over and burn easily. But I know down south , they are the only heat in some homes. But I would never use one.

Bozzo, I do not use it unless I am in the room with it. I kill it before I sleepy or leave the house. We grew up with them, there are some rules that must be followed to be safe. I have seen one burn, the guy was filling it as it was lit, and well he slipped and that was all she wrote.
Thanks for your concern

Hiya's all, Zpac kicking ***, temps are in the low 80's overcast and a slight breeze. I have been outdoors all day cleaning and just being NOT SICK !!

Y'all all take care, got 2 weeks of chores backed up so will be busy till Christmas it seems getting caught up.

Glad your feeling better Kraven, this is your emom speaking. DON'T OVERDO!!!!

It isn't really cold WH, high 20s now.

He lives !-- Go Kraven !

Rose --Nurse Larry is outta my hands and heading home !-- U need a tracking number ?

Still got to get Giggy these busted LEDs -- I'm sure he can fix them and put them to work !-- Where's he been I thought he had a busted shoulder and was healing !--

Rose good luck telling a Nurse what to do !-- They won't listen !-- They gonna do what they gonna do anyway !--They Stubborn people !-- What U running Kraven ?

My plan to double the boxes in bloom just hit a wall !-- Within a week 2 of my old Mars 300 with 3 watt chip broke !-- One half of each works !-- Time to open them up and fix something !-- Maybe I can combine them and make one good light !-- We'll see !

Keef MARS has a good warranty, send them in and let MARS fix them....if they are still in the warranty period.

They over 2 years old Kraven !-- I don't even have a receipt anymore !-- I've already started replacing them with their newer 5 watt chip lights !-- See if I can squeeze a little more out of them !--

Found a pill bottle with some seed in it in the grow room !-- Don't have a clue except Trips been the only male I've used in a year ! -- He the Dad for sure !- I got mystery seed !

Then a pic of my seed babies !

View attachment 20161212_122747.jpg

View attachment 20161212_123057.jpg

Hey Bud U had an interest in using Surflan to induce polyploidy !--- I may not be there yet but I can still help save U some frustration !-- What they don't tell U is the stuff is not that soluable in water !-- It settles out some !-- The seed sprouts sink to the bottle so does the Surflan !-- U can jack with it all U want but the formula won't work because what ever percentage U use is not what the seed are in when the Surflan settles on them !--- I made my stock solution and let it settle then I began to mix my Zombie Juice from the middle of the stock solution which sits undisturbed !-- Then I use a bubbler stone to keep the solution from settling on the sprouts !-- Each time my solution gets slightly stronger as the stock solution becomes more concentrated !-- I feel I'm getting very close but time will tell and I don't even have a microscope to verify anything !-- There are some things I do need to put under the scope !--They not like what they were !

if we have a indoor grow and bugs can we just co2 the sheet outta the area then repeat in 3 -4 days if its mites for the eggs that may of hatched or is that bad

What up NE ? -- I had the same dam question !-- I don't have a sealed grow area or CO2 yet but there has to be a CO2 ppm that will kill pest without killing the plants !-- No idea what that ppm would be or if it's even a good idea but be nice to know wouldn't it ?-- No pest --no pesticide --no nothing but crank up the CO 2 ppms for a certain period every couple weeks ? -- Sounds too easy to me !-- Surely we would have heard something to that effect ?-- I needs to know !

Site seems different somehow -- I just can't put my finger on it !

Rose got snow and the temp in my house just hit 79 degrees with the back door open !-- D.D. sleeping so I turned the AC on to cool it back down into the mid 70's! --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back